Not exactly a bargain on Britannia!

Gilpet

I have just priced up a basic (unobstructed) balcony on Britannia for the April 11th Med cruise - I think we may have to save up for a few years for this one as the total for two of us came to £189,998.00 including our past passenger discount :p. Do you think Britannia going on sale has cause a meltdown lol.

Gill

How long is the cruise for?!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am sure you could stay on for a year cheaper than that. :) :) ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have just priced up a basic (unobstructed) balcony on Britannia for the April 11th Med cruise - I think we may have to save up for a few years for this one as the total for two of us came to £189,998.00 including our past passenger discount :p. Do you think Britannia going on sale has cause a meltdown lol.

Gill

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You'll always pay a premium for a brand new ship ;)

Lol - and I thought RCI's Anthem was expensive :p

Or have the entire ship to yourself for a fortnight?

I don't know if I'd like that, it might get a bit lonely lol

Gill

Well done Daz :). If only Cunard had done the same as this year we'd have been ok for Brilliance. We haven't totally decided against it but it would mean being away for a long time so I think we'll probably give it a miss........watch this space lol.

Gill

My parents have today booked a 14 night cruise leaving on 13th June, the cost for an unobstructed balcony was roughly £2400 pp

They will actually be on-board when they celebrate their Diamond Wedding Anniversary ... quite an achievement in this day and age

They cruised extensively until a few years ago when it became stressful for them negotiating airports etc. but this cruise is perfect as I can take them and pick them up from Southampton.

My parents have today booked a 14 night cruise leaving on 13th June, the cost for an unobstructed balcony was roughly £2400 pp

They will actually be on-board when they celebrate their Diamond Wedding Anniversary ... quite an achievement in this day and age

They cruised extensively until a few years ago when it became stressful for them negotiating airports etc. but this cruise is perfect as I can take them and pick them up from Southampton.

What a wonderful way for them to spend their Diamond Wedding anniversary. I don't know if it's something they would like but you can arrange a cake for them by phoning P&O.

It's so handy sailing from Southampton, I'm glad your parents will be able to enjoy cruising again.

Gill