Port of Charleston

Hello,

I noticed that the POC is a port of call, but not a port of departure. It would be awesome if RC departed from Charleston. Has anyone read/heard anything about the possibility of departures from there?

Thanks!

Hello,

I noticed that the POC is a port of call, but not a port of departure. It would be awesome if RC departed from Charleston. Has anyone read/heard anything about the possibility of departures from there?

Thanks!

What ship stops at POC? Sounds like something DH would love.

Hello,

Thanks!

IU would like to see that area also. Think Carnival is a regular but did notice one(seemed only two sailings of Vision to the Bahamas) from there.

RCCL at Charleston would be so wonderful for us! 6-7 hour drive as opposed to 12 hours for most Florida ports. The husband and I have said this for many years but right now a large contingent in Charleston is raising Cain about cruise ships docking there in general (someone commented that it ruined the area's history...) so I do not see it happening anytime soon unfortunately. :(

I guess Charleston doesn't want anymore cruiselines in there. Only Carnival is based there. You would think if they were going to allow only one cruise company, they would chose one with some class and ambiance to match the surrounding city....IMO

I guess Charleston doesn't want anymore cruiselines in there. Only Carnival is based there. You would think if they were going to allow only one cruise company, they would chose one with some class and ambiance to match the surrounding city....IMO

ImageUploadedByForums1395841191.931913.jpg.e3e19642a92c3fbcb565461d31899aa9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app