Cherry on Top question

beachbum53

My mom and I always get the dark chocolate non-perils. She is addicted to them. I had to buy her some in January on the Conquest and mail them to her. Well, let's just say they didn't all make it there ;)

Who's addicted to them? I think somebody has a double addiction. Cruising AND chocolate.:D

I'm not sure if they come from this shop or not, but my wife and I are in love with the chocolate covered strawberries you can purchase on the ships! On our first Carnival cruise, our TA sent us a plate of them, and ever since they've been our main vice...

DH and DD LOVE that place:D:D

Me, ehhhhh......not much of a sweet tooth....

They do LOVE the non-pareils.

I can tell you what NOT to try..........

Chocolate covered Gummy Bears......They were not liked by ANYONE!!!!!!

Looked like a good concept. I mean, who doesn't love gummy bears? And who doesn't love chocolate?

Just don't put them together:eek::eek:

My daughter loves the white chocolate non-perils. We can't find them anywhere on land. I can't remember the price but it was not as bad as the mall candy places. I know we bought 3 or 4 times and never spent more the $3 or $4 and got a lot.

Candy runs $7.99 TO $10.99. Some sold by the quarter pound and some sold by the half pound. I personally cannot justify those prices. We always bring our own candy with us.

Awe. You're on vacation...live a little ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I resisted. Until..my almost four year old grand daughter went with us last week. the Dream.

We bought stuffed toys. Cotton Candy....which she loved. Sucker rings.

and.................Reese's bits, M & M's, Mint chocolate little bars, Non parreils (sp) white chocolate and dark chocolate. they were delicious. they were pricey. We were desperate. they settled her down and we spent a pleasant afternoon in the Ocean Plaza...eating them. Looking at the sucker ring. Looking at the cotton candy. Playing with the New Teddy.

I love them. And the candy was darn good if it was pricey.

Our Toddler had a strong, loud aversion to Camp Carnival. We didn't want to scare the other babies up there. Next year.....we will try again. I will still hit Cherries on the Top at least once. Loved that place.

Edited by AmberTeka

Candy runs $7.99 TO $10.99. Some sold by the quarter pound and some sold by the half pound. I personally cannot justify those prices. We always bring our own candy with us.

But if you're like me, and you've already eaten all of your M&M's, and you've got a craving for some more, and you're out at sea, what are you gonna do? It's a loooong swim to the nearest grocery store.:rolleyes::D

I always bring my own sweets from home. Vacation or not, I just wouldn't spend that kind of money for candy I can get at the 99Cents store for 2 for $.50 or $1. When we cruised with the DS I was willing to pay for anything he wanted. He wanted candy so I told him to get whatever he wanted. So he goes and comes back with nothing. I'm like, "Why didn't you get what you wanted?" His reply, "Are you kidding they're a rip off!" Guess we trained him right.:D First stop happened to be Key West. I went into CVS and bought all the candy that he could want. I hadn't packed any candy for him because usually he doesn't eat much candy. But for some reason this trip he was all in. :D

However, when I do buy candy it usually always is Raisenettes. Love them since I was about 5 years old!:D DH loves milk chocolate, and DS loves Gummy Bears.

Edited by mousey