Waitlisted for MDR

I object 2

We're a family of four booked for traditional dining, first seating. The cruise personalizer confirmed this when I checked the status yesterday, but is showed we were #4 on a waitlist. Today the personalizer indicates we're now #8 on the waitlist. How can that be? :confused:

I wouldn't worry about it if you don't make it off the wait list. After boarding, go to the Maitre d' and ask for early Traditional seating and he will most likely accommodate you. There'll be a notice in the Patter where he'll be. Often, he's in Sabatini's.

As to how you can go from #4 to 8? There are several possibilities. Full suite passengers get priority, for instance.

Edited by Pam in CA

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep my fingers crossed and if doesn't work out, I'll visit the Maitre'd.

Pam, we sailed on the Royal TA with you last October and attended your online community tips session. We enjoyed it very much. Thanks for taking time and sharing your knowledge with the group. We hope to cross paths with you on a future sailing.

Jan