Allure Internet

Anyone out there purchase the internet package on the Allure? My question about it is this, are there only special places on the ship that you can get on the internet or are you able to access the internet anywhere on the ship. Specifically want to know if you can get the internet in your cabin?

Thanks everyone for the information. My grandson is interested to be able to use the Internet in his cabin. Mary, when are you going back on the Allure in October? We will be aboard on October 5th.

I will be on your sailing. Marc who posted right above me will also be on your cruise. :) Have you checked out our roll call thread yet?

We were on the Allure this past Feb. and it was ever so ssssllllowwww. Next to the last day, RCL was offering to allow free printing of airline boarding passes on their terminals. Many frustrated Pax. It took us 4 tries and finally on the 4th time it took 45 minutes to print 2 passes. Maybe it was a problem for that week, because on our August Medit. cruise it slow, but not that bad.

Note: If you get free minutes with your tier make sure to get access codes.

For those who just came off the Allure within the last few weeks. How much was the package after the C & A Discount?

My brother sails Sunday and is thinking about getting the package.

There were several packages: Unlimited Wi-Fi for the week (one device only) was 189.00 with 10% off for gold members. I believe they had another package that allowed 2-3 devices at the same time unlimited usage for $229. BTW saw you on the live interview with Adam Goldstien. Great questions!

There were several packages: Unlimited Wi-Fi for the week (one device only) was 189.00 with 10% off for gold members. I believe they had another package that allowed 2-3 devices at the same time unlimited usage for $229. BTW saw you on the live interview with Adam Goldstien. Great questions!

Thanks for the info on the wifi packages.

Also thanks for the kind words about the google hangout I did yesterday with Adam Goldstein. I thought long and hard about my questions before we went Live.

I hope they do more of these in the future.

Michael

Thanks for the info on the wifi packages.

Also thanks for the kind words about the google hangout I did yesterday with Adam Goldstein. I thought long and hard about my questions before we went Live.

I hope they do more of these in the future.

Michael

Echoing others' sentiments - you did great! I'm quite jealous! :)