Botique Hotels, Rome's Piazza Navona area

CatFreelancer

I would appreciate suggestions for medium-priced boutique hotels in the Piazza Navona area of Rome (similar to the Orly in Santiago or the Banys Oriental in Barcelona) and in Athens. (I will post to the Athens Forum as well.) One of several outstanding memories of Rome from many years ago is the frantic street noise outside our hotel window even 4 floor up, so I'd like to avoid that if possible! So a smallish hotel where it might be somewhat quiet would be perfect. "Medium-priced" in Rome? Maybe $150 - $250 per night? I don't know. Thank you in advance for any ideas. (If this has been discussed in the recent past, I would appreciate someone letting me know approximately where I might find the discussion on the forum. Thanks.)

I would appreciate suggestions for medium-priced boutique hotels in the Piazza Navona area of Rome (similar to the Orly in Santiago or the Banys Oriental in Barcelona) and in Athens. (I will post to the Athens Forum as well.) One of several outstanding memories of Rome from many years ago is the frantic street noise outside our hotel window even 4 floor up, so I'd like to avoid that if possible! So a smallish hotel where it might be somewhat quiet would be perfect. "Medium-priced" in Rome? Maybe $150 - $250 per night? I don't know. Thank you in advance for any ideas. (If this has been discussed in the recent past, I would appreciate someone letting me know approximately where I might find the discussion on the forum. Thanks.)

Great location! Hotel Mozart.

How many nights? I could suggest a nice apartment near the Campo De Fiori.