Meet and Mingle

We have registered for a Meet and Mingle on our roll call page. Can anyone please tell me how we will know if this has been arranged? Do we all get notified separately on here or will there perhaps be a posting on our roll call at some time? The only one I have been to before was one that I arranged myself on a P&O ship last year.

if it works like it should, you will receive a note in your cabin with the date and time. Closer to the date, they will also post the date, time and venue on the royal website (just look up your ship).

Twice we didn't receive the notice (once due to have a cabin change last minute). But we knew where/when by others on the cc roll call.

Once there are 25 signed up, you should get an email confirming the M&M. You can keep track of how many are signed up simply by clicking on the Register for a Meet & Mingle link. Click on register, just as you did, but instead of registering, on the bottom right, you can choose your ship and sail date. This will tell you how many are signed up. Someone on your roll call is probably already keeping track of that.

Just a tipp:

If you like to meet the people and really like to mingle with them during the cruise as I did with some of the people it's better to set up your own meeting at day 1. Because on our cruise the offical "Meet and Mingle" was on late afternoon on day 4, which gives you a meet but not much of a mingle....:D

Here is the link to the confirmed Meet & Mingles with the proposed days and times. It's important to check the invitation you will get on board to confirm that information. I've been on board without a paper invite and on another cruise they had changed the information from that previously announced online.