Oasis, show questions

We will be on Oasis next week. Two questions.

Is the Sand Art still part of the "Frozen in Time" Show?

We booked only a month ago so the reservations for shows were pretty limited. We have all shows reserved but most at times we do not prefer. We are Diamond plus so can I ask (please) can Concierge maybe get us improved show times. Same for "my time" dining reservations, most only available very early or late.

Oh, and third question, if we just arrive early and stand in line for our prefered shows is there a chance of getting in?

Thanks for any ideas you may contribute. We were on Allure last year, so eager to experience Oasis.

We booked only a month ago so the reservations for shows were pretty limited. We have all shows reserved but most at times we do not prefer. We are Diamond plus so can I ask (please) can Concierge maybe get us improved show times. Same for "my time" dining reservations, most only available very early or late.

Oh, and third question, if we just arrive early and stand in line for our prefered shows is there a chance of getting in?

Thanks for any ideas you may contribute. We were on Allure last year, so eager to experience Oasis.

We were on Oasis on 3/15 and the sand art was still part of Frozen in time. Can't help with the rest.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We also just returned from the 3/15/14 sailing of the Oasis. It's a wonderful ship with excellent entertainment. The Sand Artist is halfway through the Frozen in Time Show, which was very good. I had made reservations for all the shows well in advance. They did have a standby line and let people in to fill any empty seats, but most of the shows were full. The shows in the Aqua Theater can be seen from standing in the back or from a balcony on Deck 11. The Headliner show was the only one we attended with lots of empty seats. They put on a few shows that that were on a 1st come basis. The last night they did a Comedy show in the Opal Theater that was good. They also did a take off on the TV show "Whose Line is it" in Studio B, which is the Ice Rink.

Concierge may be able to help you out with show times. You can also try to make reservations right when you get onboard as they will have more openings at that time. You can generally get in on standby (except the comedy club), though seats may jot be the greatest.

just got off today from the Oasis, Eastern. Sand Art is in the Ice Show. If you are the first few in line you will get into the shows. We were late for the Comedy show when we had the reservation, showed up at the start time and they already had let the stand by line fill the seats. We had VIP show stickers and called to reschedule our Comedy show and had reservations for a show a few days later. I am sure with your status you will get some show reservations. ENJOY the ship!! I am going to post a review but will not have it done by the time you leave. Will start to post (I hope) tomorrow. I have all the Cruise Compass for the week so if you have any questions please ask.

Caneguy

Look for the title of the thread to be Oasis, so, so writing, pretty good pictures, really pretty girls.

We were on Oasis on 3/15 and the sand art was still part of Frozen in time. Can't help with the rest.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

And that would be reason enough for me not to miss the show. She is amazing.

Thanks for the replys, we booked Oasis in part due to the reviews of the sand art in the ice show and I'd be heartbroken to find I'd missed it by a week or two.

Caneguy: I just read the first installment of your review. I am planning on booking with Bernard too, which tour do you recommend, looks like he has 3. Please hurry with more hints.

We loved Allure last year and know we'll love every minute on Oasis. Thanks for any helpful hints.