Which Perk...Classic Beverage or Gratuities?

Wonders10

Even with elite benefits with morning perks and evening cocktails, we still would go for the drink package. It is worth it more to us than the gratuities are. So nice to just get a drink and not think about how much that bill will be at the end of the cruise. Plus, nothing to sign. It is the best of both worlds...and all inclusive cruise! yay

We have just booked B2B2B with Celebrity & when we enquired we were told the perks of either gratuities paid or drinks package was not available for us because we booked from Australia. We get ripped off each time.

Perhaps it's the date of your cruise that doesn't qualify? Either that, or someone is giving you bad advice.

I got the free beverage package a few weeks back when booking through the Australian version of the Celebrity website. As far as I am aware the 'Pick your Perk' package is available until mid April. You just had to select your Perk/promo code at booking.

Edited by oskarNZ

The cruises we have booked start in Jan 2015

To qualify you have to sail before March 2015, so you are booked during the qualifying time frame. I guess it's a regional promotion that is not being offered in Australia.