Slight South America price increaes this morning

clojacks

I was thinking it was maybe an April Fools joke, but I'm sure it is the real deal. Just noticed about a $100 increase in South America balcony cabins for early 2015 sailings. Anybody else notice widespread increases this morning or were these limited to the SA itineraries? Has any promo or sale expired that previous prices were tied too?

I was thinking it was maybe an April Fools joke, but I'm sure it is the real deal. Just noticed about a $100 increase in South America balcony cabins for early 2015 sailings. Anybody else notice widespread increases this morning or were these limited to the SA itineraries? Has any promo or sale expired that previous prices were tied too?

I noticed the same thing with my 20 day Southern/Eastern Caribbean one in February. I check daily for discounts, and it has gone up in price! :eek:

I believe the Early Booking Discount for past passengers expired yesterday for many cruises. When it expired on my upcoming TA the price went up by $100. But according to Princess, if you got the EBD when you booked you still retain it even if you find any price drops.