2016 Schedule - Now Available on Azamara's Website (May 8, 2014)

JVNYC

Hi Bonnie! I saw on a previous thread that the 2016 itineraries are being released this month. Do you have any more information and can confirm? Looking forward to seeing the new schedule! Thanks!

I'll ask in the morning and revert to you a.s.a.p.

P.s. I love that you're planning your 2016 voyages already!:D

Hi Bonnie

Those of us on the Australia cruises at the end of 2015 are keen to know how Azamara can give us an opportunity to book the early 2016 cruises because we want to add one (or possibly two)more cruises to the one we have already booked whilst keeping the same cabins.

I know Bill had that on his radar for us, I do hope you do not mind us mentioning it to you now

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Bonnie

Those of us on the Australia cruises at the end of 2015 are keen to know how Azamara can give us an opportunity to book the early 2016 cruises because we want to add one (or possibly two)more cruises to the one we have already booked whilst keeping the same cabins.

I know Bill had that on his radar for us, I do hope you do not mind us mentioning it to you now

Kind regards

Ann

Lots of people want that answer ... I am not switching cabins again.. On from Cmas to some date in March

Hi Bonnie! I saw on a previous thread that the 2016 itineraries are being released this month. Do you have any more information and can confirm? Looking forward to seeing the new schedule! Thanks!

I'm being told that, with no unforeseen slowdowns, the 2016 itineraries should be announced on May 6th, 2014...25 days and counting!

I'm being told that, with no unforeseen slowdowns, the 2016 itineraries should be announced on May 6th, 2014...25 days and counting!

That would be prefect! I like to know where I am going from Cains

I guess i can see while ONBOARD ....we join the quest on may 7....

It will be interesting to see (a) how much of the 2016 schedule will be allocated to charter cruises, as is the case in 2015, and (b) how creative or different the itineraries will be.

As a general statement, it seems the 2015 schedule is not as special as the 2013 and 2014 schedules. A major reason is fewer cruises available to the general public because of the greater reliance on charters.

But another reason is that the 2015 schedule seemingly offers fewer cruises built around special events. For example, the 2014 schedule has two cruises featuring the British Open, a World War II cruise celebrating the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion, and (I believe) two cruises featuring the Monaco Grand Prix race. The 2013 schedule had two Spain cruises featuring Holy Week or the April Festival in Seville.

However, it does appear that Australia will be featured in the 2016 schedule.

A quick search of Sydney Ports shows Azamara Quest into Sydney 14 Jan 2016 out on 15 Jan. No reference to Quest on the Melbourne Port website.

Tasports shows her into Port Arthur 0700 on 20 Jan then into Hobart at 1830 the same day. There is also a reference to arriving from Melbourne and onward to Milford Sound.

This suggests to me she is not doing a circumnavigation of Australia. I hope I'm wrong, would love to see her in Adelaide.

A quick search of Sydney Ports shows Azamara Quest into Sydney 14 Jan 2016 out on 15 Jan. No reference to Quest on the Melbourne Port website.

Tasports shows her into Port Arthur 0700 on 20 Jan then into Hobart at 1830 the same day. There is also a reference to arriving from Melbourne and onward to Milford Sound.

This suggests to me she is not doing a circumnavigation of Australia. I hope I'm wrong, would love to see her in Adelaide.

Fantastic detective work Harry. We just have to find her between Cairns and Sydney

An update on Quest in 2016. She is scheduled for Napier 28 Jan, from Picton then on to Tauranga. She returns to Napier on 3 Feb, from Tauranga and then on to Wellington. This info comes from the Napier Port website.

Looks to me like the east coast of Australia followed by NZ.

Harry

You are a genius!

I wonder if after Cairns she goes out to some of the islands before going down to Sydney, looks like she has about a 10 day gap we need to piece together

At least I know it's Sydney on 15th

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Bonnie. Just wanted to re-confirm....is the 2016 schedule still set for release on May 6? 1 week to go! Thank you!

I'm being told the schedules will be ready on May 6th but they'll be running tests on accessibility, etc. (Beta phase). They expect to have them posted no later than May 8th.

Hi Bonnie. Just wanted to check-in...is the 2016 schedule set for release tomorrow? Would you happen to have a sneak-peek for any of us? Haha... :)

I wish I had a sneak-peek for you. The suspense is building...much like waiting for the smoke to appear when a Pope has been named!