Allure of the Seas Boardwalk View Stateroom w/Balcony

We were in #11729 on Oasis last year. It's the furthest to the aft. It was an awesome place to people watch, to see the Aqua Show from another perspective AND we had a great view of the sea behind us.

I was expecting it to be noisy there, but it was quite the opposite. Only if there was something going on in the Aqua Theatre was it loud.

You also have the so-called "secret" balcony right outside your door -- great place to catch some rays or read a book. We loved watching the wall climbers from there as well.

I would book a BW cabin in this location again in a heartbeat.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Ann

I would think Decks 11 & 12 and any of the 5 cabins closest to the Aqua Theater would be best. You would get good views of the ocean and both Boardwalk and the Aqua Theater. As a previous poster mentioned on Decks 11 & 12 you would be real close to the "Secret Balcony" at the end of the hall. Those balcony's are close by, large, and would give you great views of everything.

We are looking at booking a Boardwalk view Stateroom w/Balcony.

This way we can people watch and still see the sea.

Any suggestions on a room / deck ?

We want it close enough to enjoy the view of the water off the back off the ship.

I have had 10729 twice; absolutely love this cabin.

I just booked on the 12th floor far aft. I heard the view gets better the higher you are from the RC booking agent because of the theatre. Wow the walk to the elevators looks far for me tho!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm booked in Cabin 12721 which is 5 cabins from the last cabin on the hall in September. I'm looking forward to it for the location and I have yet to stay in a Boardwalk Balcony yet.

Edited by Eng23

• 5 months later...
I'm booked in Cabin 12721 which is 5 cabins from the last cabin on the hall in September. I'm looking forward to it for the location and I have yet to stay in a Boardwalk Balcony yet.

Where was the bed located?

Where you able to see the ocean?

Depends on when you are cruising.

Allure is due for Dry Dock at Barcelona in May 2015. There have been rumours on other postings about the 'secret balconies' being transformed into Suites, together with some of the Aft staterooms. Some CC's have commented that they have been booted from their rooms due to the changes. Just double check first before booking.

Where was the bed located?

Where you able to see the ocean?

We LOVED our room! This was the first RC cruise taken. I've sailed with Princess many times and this room was the best by far. Only 1 complaint comparing the two, but no need to discuss that now!

Your ocean view will be awesome! The only thing is the theatre noise is pretty lively until 12am or so. I have a sleep machine so it was ok for us.

We LOVED the secret balcony access also!! We used it a few times.

Our room had the couch closest to the balcony which I think is the best option.

It's nice to sit and look out the balcony. It seems to be off set every other room.

Deck 12 is great because of the sound buffer between the pool deck.

I would book this room and floor again next time we sail!!

Like I said it is lively, but I enjoy that! I would of been bored looking at trees in Central Park! Boardwalk is where it's all at!

We LOVED our room! This was the first RC cruise taken. I've sailed with Princess many times and this room was the best by far. Only 1 complaint comparing the two, but no need to discuss that now!

Your ocean view will be awesome! The only thing is the theatre noise is pretty lively until 12am or so. I have a sleep machine so it was ok for us.

We LOVED the secret balcony access also!! We used it a few times.

Our room had the couch closest to the balcony which I think is the best option.

It's nice to sit and look out the balcony. It seems to be off set every other room.

Deck 12 is great because of the sound buffer between the pool deck.

I would book this room and floor again next time we sail!!

Like I said it is lively, but I enjoy that! I would of been bored looking at trees in Central Park! Boardwalk is where it's all at!

Glad you enjoyed your room! Q, Are there stairs that connect the secret balconies on deck 11 and deck 12?

Depends on when you are cruising.

Allure is due for Dry Dock at Barcelona in May 2015. There have been rumours on other postings about the 'secret balconies' being transformed into Suites, together with some of the Aft staterooms. Some CC's have commented that they have been booted from their rooms due to the changes. Just double check first before booking.

raising hand.:(

Bill

We are looking at booking a Boardwalk view Stateroom w/Balcony.

This way we can people watch and still see the sea.

Any suggestions on a room / deck ?

We want it close enough to enjoy the view of the water off the back off the ship.

10729. Have had this room twice; love it.

10729. Have had this room twice; love it.

Rumors of the secret balcony being reconfigured as staterooms, substantiated with cruisers reporting here on CC being removed from that cabin, it will probably cost a lot more for that same location. :(

Edited by denamo

We actually just got off Allure and were in 12327. We said we will never do a Boardwalk balcony again because even there (2nd furthest back) we felt that the sea view wasn't really there for us. It was also VERY loud for us. Ocean Aria went several nights late into the evening and we have 2 kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums