Celebrity Century

shanni-shanni

Where is the Century going between May 3 - May 10, 2014?

I don't see it listed under Celebrity cruises.

Tom

It is being chartered........not open to the public so that is why it is

not listed on the website.

Boy, what kind of organization would have enough people to charter the whole ship?

Tom

Here's your answer:

http://www.luxury-lifestyle-vacations.com/Cruise_Celebrity_Century_May_2014Desc.asp

It's billed as a Couples/Swingers/Clothing Optional cruise.

Celebrity Century: Charter

Los Angeles to Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Ensenada

Join us for a full ship takeover, couples-only lifestyle-swinger oriented cruise.

Couples Cruise is heading to the West Coast for a Mexican Riviera Fiesta. We are looking forward to this unique itinerary that will take us to some of Mexico's best cities and resort towns. Sailing on the west coast of Mexico in May will give us some spectacular scenery along this stretch of land known as the "Gold Coast". This is where the hit TV show "The Love Boat" was filmed, making Puerto Vallarta popular to an American audience. We will have our own "Love Boat" for this exciting new itinerary.

Of course, like all Couples Cruises, this full ship charter will be Clothing Optional on all of the pool and sun decks. We will have a spectacular Tantra Room where couples can go to explore their own sexuality and even explore with others if that is what you are looking for.

We will have seminars, all night pool parties, extra entertainment and everything else that makes a Couples Cruise the premier Adults Only cruise in the industry.

I wonder what venue on Century will be renamed the "Tantra Room" for the week?

Edited by BEAV

Here's your answer:

http://www.luxury-lifestyle-vacations.com/Cruise_Celebrity_Century_May_2014Desc.asp

It's billed as a Couples/Swingers/Clothing Optional cruise.

I wonder what venue on Century will be renamed the "Tantra Room" for the week?

I have no idea.......maybe the Hemisphere Lounge?..you know, all the

way forward, upstairs.....

I hope they do a thorough job of sanitizing the "Tantra Room" after their cruise ends. Show how X is all about the $$.....

Hi Stranger:)....this is not something new.......I have read about many

charters of this type over the years.....not just on Celebrity.

Hi Stranger:)....this is not something new.......I have read about many

charters of this type over the years.....not just on Celebrity.

Hi Lois, sorry we didn't meet in person in February on Century. You were very popular on that cruise! :D

I know these types of chartered cruises happen across most of the lines, so I modify my statement - they are all about the $$. :rolleyes:

Hi Lois, sorry we didn't meet in person in February on Century. You were very popular on that cruise! :D

I know these types of chartered cruises happen across most of the lines, so I modify my statement - they are all about the $$. :rolleyes:

Hi...I was thinking about that...we never met, did we?:eek:...so sorry

about that.:(.........

As for the modification? Yes, most cruiselines are about the $$;)

And many of the charters? Depending on who it is... folks do

spend ALOT of that $$$$$$............

Are you going to be on the May 10, 2014 cruise to Vancouver?

Tom

Nope. I sailed Century in February and that was my final voyage

on her......she leaves the fleet in April 2015 and I won't be sailing

her again.

We'll be on that charter cruise - which will be to the Mexican coast - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Ensenada. Yes, "swingers" are one of the target audiences, but generally only about half the cruisers on these cruises are "swingers." The rest, like us, love the all-adult, all-couples, no-kids atmosphere with lots of dancing, nightlife and activities. Nudity allowed at sea at the pool deck, and in private areas - that's it. We're looking forward to it!

The cruisers on the May 10 Coastal cruise to Vancouver will no doubt hear LOTS of stories from the crew members........

Generally, the crew-members really enjoy these charters because (in general), they spend more and tip better than the average.

I hope they do a thorough job of sanitizing the "Tantra Room" after their cruise ends. Show how X is all about the $$.....

Other than seeing nude sunbathing/swimming, I don't think the crew will have many "stories" as any true sexual activity is tightly limited to a closed venue which yes, is thoroughly cleaned by charter staff and cruise line staff before and after the charter. I suppose it is "all about the money" but I believe this is the first Celebrity ship which has been chartered - most have been RCI ships.

We'll be on that charter cruise - which will be to the Mexican coast - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Ensenada. Yes, "swingers" are one of the target audiences, but generally only about half the cruisers on these cruises are "swingers." The rest, like us, love the all-adult, all-couples, no-kids atmosphere with lots of dancing, nightlife and activities. Nudity allowed at sea at the pool deck, and in private areas - that's it. We're looking forward to it!

Generally, the crew-members really enjoy these charters because (in general), they spend more and tip better than the average.

Other than seeing nude sunbathing/swimming, I don't think the crew will have many "stories" as any true sexual activity is tightly limited to a closed venue which yes, is thoroughly cleaned by charter staff and cruise line staff before and after the charter. I suppose it is "all about the money" but I believe this is the first Celebrity ship which has been chartered - most have been RCI ships.

Well said.

My wife and I will be aboard as well. I imagine it will be a very different experience from our previous dozen or so cruises.... very much looking forward to it.

Minds are like parachutes... they only function when open.

;-)

R