Crazy question????

So why does my original booking receipt from my travel agent and my luggage tags that I printed from my online check in have my original stateroom number that I booked. My sail and sign check in paperwork and RCCL computer sign in has another stateroom number same deck just a different room? We are leaving this week. ANY HELP....

I'd suggest calling your TA and finding out for sure what your cabin number is.

I had a similar situation where my reservation showed a different cabin number than the one I was actually booked in.

You need to know where to go! :D

Possible upgrade?

What ship?

What category cabin did you originally have?

What cabin does your new documents show?

Explorer

H now an I but it is a linked reservation both got moved one is now and I and the other stayed an H right next to each other and only 16 rooms closer to mid ship and are luggage tags say the original room #

New documents say new room #

So why does my original booking receipt from my travel agent and my luggage tags that I printed from my online check in have my original stateroom number that I booked. My sail and sign check in paperwork and RCCL computer sign in has another stateroom number same deck just a different room? We are leaving this week. ANY HELP....

I would double check on Royal's website and see what stateroom shows up there.

If you have been moved, you can request that your cruise docs be re-issued so you have the correct luggage tags.

Call your TA first thing in the morning !!!

you can always get luggage tags at the pier, but you need to know what cabin you are in