allure elevator vs. oasis elevator

Was on the Allure 2 summers ago -LOVED HER. Will be on the Oasis in 10 weeks... yes I could just wait and see - but....you know when you ride the main elevators on the Allure and you see those beautiful colorful dresses? Are those in the middle of the elevators on the Oasis as well? If not... what is there?

Was on the Allure 2 summers ago -LOVED HER. Will be on the Oasis in 10 weeks... yes I could just wait and see - but....you know when you ride the main elevators on the Allure and you see those beautiful colorful dresses? Are those in the middle of the elevators on the Oasis as well? If not... what is there?

I'll be on the Oasis in September. To be honest, whilst I will admire the artwork whilst in the lifts / elevators, I won't really care if it is the same as the Allure or not. I would expect it to be equally impressive.

No dresses, but there is art work, I just can't remember what? We have been on the ship enough I should remember. The forward hanging art is different than the aft elevator art, but you might already know this.

Have fun on your cruise.

I believe the Oasis has birds.... Personally, we loved the dresses too.

In almost all respects, I found the artwork on Oasis superior to that on Allure. Allure had lots of blown-up photographic prints and multi-media "stuff." Both have the "small wonders," which look like binoculars or capstans, and you have to peer in to see what is in there. But Oasis has a wider variety of media with less of an emphasis on photographs. When we were on Oasis some years ago, they had an art tour. I don't know if they still do this; there was not one on Allure.