Question on Cruise Documents

Quick question on cruise documents.

This is our first time going with NCL. I was finally able to see and print our cruise documents after a talk with NCL and our travel agent. However, our OBC from the Agency is not listed on the documents. Is that normal for NCL? Is there any way to see the credit before I board so I don't run into the nightmare situations that others have about being promised On Board Credit but it not being there upon arrival.

Thanks,

Holly

NCL documents never include OBC from a travel agent.

You can ask your TA for an "amenities confirmation", which should show your OBC...except some TAs don't purchase the OBC on your behalf until the very last minute, in which case it won't appear on any NCL records of your account until you're on the ship.

Ask for your amenities report and bring a printout of that and your booking confirmation from the TA listing the OBC. That's really all you can do. Then forget about it until a couple of days into your cruise. Don't bother running to guest services first thing, because the OBC won't be posted yet, and it will just stress you out. If there is a problem on day 2 or 3, guest services will contact your TA for you and it will get straightened out. I wish they would make the whole thing more transparent, but 99% of the time everything works out fine and there is no nightmare.

when i get OBC from my TA, there is usually a note inside the cabin on a desk stating that OBC has been applied from the TA and it does not show up on any of the NCL documents because the OBC is a gift and not from NCL.