port of miami to fll airport

hi all,

going on the majesty in october out of miami. got a great deal on air from pittsburgh to ft lauderdale...128 round trip. i know we can use tri county shuttle to get to the port from the airport, but my question is..how do we get back to ft lauderdale when we debark the ship? should we take a taxi to miami airport and use tri county again, or should we rent a car at miami airport and return it at lauderdale? i just couldn't let that great airfare price get away. thanks so much for any help you may have.

jamie

There are several posts on this if you do a search. Depending on when your

flight leaves you can rent a car or take other transportation. (If you have a later flight and don't want to spend the rest of the day at the airport, renting a car that would fit your luggage and party would be the best option. that way you could see some of the sites.)

You can get a taxi, but it would probably cost you more money. There are several limo and shuttle services if you look for those other posts. One of those would be your best option.

We simply booked the RCL bus to FLL. Our flight home was at 12:30p.m. RCL gave us "first off" luggage tags. We waited 15 minutes for the bus to load and we were at FLL by 9:30. Very efficient and no problems. $20pp.

hi all,

going on the majesty in october out of miami. got a great deal on air from pittsburgh to ft lauderdale...128 round trip. i know we can use tri county shuttle to get to the port from the airport, but my question is..how do we get back to ft lauderdale when we debark the ship? should we take a taxi to miami airport and use tri county again, or should we rent a car at miami airport and return it at lauderdale? i just couldn't let that great airfare price get away. thanks so much for any help you may have.

jamie

Either get transfers from RCI or reserve with Tri County Shuttle again.

I wouldnt take a cap. The airfare would be an insane amount of money.

Archived