Ladies... Swim suit question and related subject:

From the male perspective, the powder works great! I had to be the tester before the gf would try!

Please tell me you didn't :eek:

From the male perspective, the powder works great! I had to be the tester before the gf would try!

Good on ya:) a real man stepping up to the challenge..:p nothing wrong with smoooooooovee nuts to make the chipmunk happy :)

I use a clear gel in a tube called Bikini Zone. It has a kind of topical analgesic in it sort of like lanacane. Smooth it on after shaving or whenever irritated and it relieves the irritation and gets rid of bumps.

Lisa

• 3 months later...

Brazilian tip for you ladies who felt like something "got ripped off" when you had it done:

Ask for a "butterfly pattern"-it's cute, very well-groomed, but saves certain areas from trauma-my DH loves the butterfly-and I have a tattoo of a butterfly on my ankle, so I have a whole theme going.

Also, a muscle relaxer before you go helps with the pain-pop a mydol you'll be good to go!!!

• 1 year later...

you girls are killing me. Remember that green stuff, like a cold wax from Australia that was sold on TV? It worked great, but the ingrown hairs which appeared for months afterwards were horrible, and left a minefield of bumbs, and spots and scars that took a year to clear completely, I won't do that again. I prefer a product like Neet. If you haven't tried it since the 70's, that horrible smell is completely gone. I have really really sensitive skin but that is what I would do. Wax - for me - belongs in candles.:)

Archived