Ladies... Swim suit question and related subject:

While I gotta say "TMI" this is very interesting! Will this work on DH's back? He is HAIRY. He had a wax ONCE and the ingrown hairs were so bad he will never go back (maybe TMI of my own!). This sounds like it could be a good product for him (and I would be the happy beneficiary ;)). Granted BACKS aren't the main topic of this thread, but what do you think??

While I gotta say "TMI" this is very interesting! Will this work on DH's back? He is HAIRY. He had a wax ONCE and the ingrown hairs were so bad he will never go back (maybe TMI of my own!). This sounds like it could be a good product for him (and I would be the happy beneficiary ;)). Granted BACKS aren't the main topic of this thread, but what do you think??

I'm thinking that it would work great on your DH's back!!!

While I gotta say "TMI" this is very interesting! Will this work on DH's back? He is HAIRY. He had a wax ONCE and the ingrown hairs were so bad he will never go back (maybe TMI of my own!). This sounds like it could be a good product for him (and I would be the happy beneficiary). Granted BACKS aren't the main topic of this thread, but what do you think??

Oh, girl....run do not walk to the store & get your hubby some MP asap!!! You poor thing!

Hairy backs...ACK!!! :( (Sorry!!)

If this product is gentle enough for our unmentionable areas, surely it is alright for your hubby's hairy back! :D Good luck!

Happy sailing,

T.

I'm thinking that it would work great on your DH's back!!!

Ha, I guess I could have been more tactful such as the above poster. :o Just something about hairy backs that bring the ugly out in me everytime!

Very well said, Halos. :D

Happy sailing,

T.

Ha, I guess I could have been more tactful such as the above poster. :o Just something about hairy backs that bring the ugly out in me everytime!

Happy sailing,

T.

LOL, I think you probably got it right - this is an emergency situation!! I am going to Walgreen's on the way home TODAY!

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!!

ok, it worked I cannot believe it. Is it wierd that I want to tell all my friends about this great product? .....My DH is out of town so he hasn't seen the can either cruisincamper, lol. Oh, and I cannot forget to say "Thank you" goincruisin.

I think I might need to go to the store tonite. I've been a "tweezer" for many years now (I can't believe I just admitted that :o ), but still have the often mentioned "itch" I'm hoping that Magic Powder works half as well for me as it has for most of you!

Thanks for the "heads up" :D

A~:)

My DD has dark hair on the sides of her face. Do you think the MP would be gentle enough to use on her face? It really isn't that bad or noticeable but my DD thinks she looks like the bearded lady at the fair!

Absolutely! The product was created for course beards.... To be safe, I'd still test a small area and wait 24 hours to do all of it though.

Like I said, I used the cream. Nexttime I will try the powder. I have to say that NO MATTER what I have tried in the past (nair, shaving), I always get bumps and itchy right where my panylines are. That's the only place. Believe me, it's not terrible, but its there. Would I use this product again, YES. But, I want to try the powder. I must say, its very easy to use. My question is, does anyone put anything on after the "treatment" to make sure they don't get any irritation?

I've heard of moistorizers and I've also hear of "bikini zone". Do they work?

BIKINI ZONE WORKS WELL TO PREVENT THE BUMPS. IT STINGS WHEN I FIRST PUT IT ON BUT ONLY TEMPORARILY! GOOD LUCK!!:)

Happy sailing,

T.

crop_hairy_back.jpg

Liv - AND thankyou for that. :mad:

Any time...don't mention it:p

I am gonna get you, Liv! :mad:

*yawn*....you keep saying that......

So.....how about for men's "sensitives"? Is the MP gentle enough for that? I'm sure the men are burning (no pun intended) with curiosity, but are just to shy to ask....:rolleyes:

Ummm...Lemme check with my suppie.......I'M GETTIN' A NO:eek:

Archived