Ladies... Swim suit question and related subject:

This powder sounds amazing. I'm stopping at Walgreens today! :cool:

I had a brazilian wax once for a cruise and I will NEVER do it again. First of all, you can't be shy when you go because you are just so OPEN. :p And it seriously felt like my labia was being ripped off. :eek: Sorry TMI.

HOLY CRAP! :eek:

This powder sounds amazing. I'm stopping at Walgreens today! :cool:

I had a brazilian wax once for a cruise and I will NEVER do it again. First of all, you can't be shy when you go because you are just so OPEN. :p And it seriously felt like my labia was being ripped off. :eek: Sorry TMI.

YIKES!!!!! That sounds painful. You've now fully convinced me not to get that done.

LMAO!!!

Its not that bad.. :D

Before a brazilian wax you need to either take 2 tylenols or 2 mimosas, or both. :p :D

LMAO!!!

Its not that bad.. :D

Before a brazilian wax you need to either take 2 tylenols or 2 mimosas, or both. :p :D

I disagree, the description of it alone makes it "that bad":p

So, training camps are starting up for the NFL, guys- betcha there's none of this magical powder vs hot wax on the genitals talk there, no-siree-bob....:D

So, training camps are starting up for the NFL, guys- betcha there's none of this magical powder vs hot wax on the genitals talk there, no-siree-bob....:D

How many times do I gotta tell ya......WARN me before you do that....ROFLMAO.:D

I've tried nair and various hair removal creams and I have always had to go right behind and shave what it missed.:mad: It also tends to irritate my skin a little. Do you think my skin will treat this the same?

Also, I have to shave everyday. I was blessed/cursed with very rapid hair growth. Good for a bad hair cut/ bad for a Caribbean cruise. About 2 hours after shaving my legs I have 5 o'clock shadow. Does this last as long as waxing? (I've never waxed b/c it's pricey and I'm afraid I will have stuble in 24 hours)

Get Jergan's Naturally Smooth lotion, it works wonders!! Use it just like regular lotion everyday and you'll notice that your not shaving as often. I HATE shaving but my skin is too sensitive for Nair and waxing my legs is not and option!!

Dana

Get Jergan's Naturally Smooth lotion, it works wonders!! Use it just like regular lotion everyday and you'll notice that your not shaving as often. I HATE shaving but my skin is too sensitive for Nair and waxing my legs is not and option!!

Dana

I tried that...went through 3 bottles of it, used it every day and patiently waited for it to work.

It didn't.

They also make shave creams that supposedly work like that (I use Aveeno)...I still don't see a difference.

If you have quick growing hair and have 5 O'Clock shadow issues like Rachel & Moi...it just doesn't cut it. :(

I shave my legs at least once every day...if I'm in a bathing suit a lot, I'll shave my legs twice. I must confess to having stubble phobia though...the second I feel stubble, it's gotta go.

Halos, I am right there with you... I feel stubble and I go straight to the tub! Luckily, only my leg hair grows quick... I use Nair, and I have to leave it on FOREVER. I cant wait to try this magic powder!!

Does the powder work better than the cream? I have used the cream and it does work better than anything else I've tried, but the powder mixing seemed like more trouble. If it works better though, I'd give it a try. I am very sensitive to shaving and I can tell you this product is much better...no irritation.

My father uses this product to shave, and he didn't have problems with razor bumps. Does it still smell as bad as I remember?

They're ignoring us, treating us like common trollish thread hijackers Liv. Did they ask for OUR opinions; no sir, they did not. What is this world coming to???:D

ok AVC.

How do YOU get rid of unslightly, unwanted hair? :p All us ladies are dying to know. :p Have you had a Brazilian Wax?? :confused:

Hmmmm. I imagine that to be quite painful for a man.

How about depilatories?? Which do you recommend?

Do you suffer from red bumps?

Tell us!! We're all ears! :D

Brazlian Wax FAQ (For Women) : :D

http://www.susanmonkrmt.com/brazilfaq.html

Men & Waxing: :eek:

http://www.menessentials.com/tips/banana_hammock.html

This stuff works very well too.:

Where can I order that Magic stuff online? I've been to Walgreens and CVS and still havent been able to find it. :confused:

ok AVC.

How do YOU get rid of unslightly, unwanted hair? :p All us ladies are dying to know. :p Have you had a Brazilian Wax?? :confused:

Hmmmm. I imagine that to be quite painful for a man.

How about depilatories?? Which do you recommend?

Do you suffer from red bumps?

Tell us!! We're all ears! :D

Can't say that I have had one of these wax deals, but to get rid of unwanted hair I usually go to Great Clips. I like to keep my hair short, a throwback to my days in the military I guess. I have never been hurt at a Great Clips, except maybe for a little nick from a stray scissor, so it really isn't that bad. And my bowels are just fine, so I have never even had to use Ex Lax, much less a depilatory.:p

(and yes, mosquito bites do sometimes cause me to get little red bumps, but they go away with a little Calamine lotion)

They're ignoring us, treating us like common trollish thread hijackers Liv. Did they ask for OUR opinions; no sir, they did not. What is this world coming to???:D

I hear ya...I'm thinkin' a mutiny just might be in order. Steal all their hair removal products/devices and let them return to Sherwood Forest for a while...they'll be begging for our help then don'tchaknow.

a Brazilian Wax

There will be no waxing of the "twins"....EVER:eek:

Brazlian Wax FAQ (For Women) : :D

Men & Waxing: :eek:

http://www.menessentials.com/tips/banana_hammock.html

This stuff works very well too.:

Where can I order that Magic stuff online? I've been to Walgreens and CVS and still havent been able to find it. :confused:

Have you tried Walmart - that's where I got mine. Also you can order it online from Walgreens and CVS.

I hear ya...I'm thinkin' a mutiny just might be in order. Steal all their hair removal products/devices and let them return to Sherwood Forest for a while...they'll be begging for our help then don'tchaknow.

There will be no waxing of the "twins"....EVER:eek:

ROTFLMAO!!!!:D

Archived