Ladies... Swim suit question and related subject:

If it smells like perm solution then why is it different from Nair?

I can tell you first hand that although it smells a lot like Nair, it works a LOT better and I've found that nair burns the bejeezus out of me and this stuff, amazingly does not.

Also, if you buy this kind of MP, 'Magic Platinum Skin Shaving Powder With Aloe Vera', it doesn't smell nearly as bad.

Actually I have been paying attention very attentivley.

Mrs. Duck keeps on insisting on the big V for me. Now this procedure requires the removal of all hair by the owner the night before the procedure. With the way my hands shake when doing delicate work there is no way I'm goin down there with a blade. Heck might as well do the whole operation myself.

Mrs. Duck keeps on insisting on the big V for me. Now this procedure requires the removal of all hair by the owner the night before the procedure. With the way my hands shake when doing delicate work there is no way I'm goin down there with a blade. Heck might as well do the whole operation myself.

ROFLMAO....no way a blade is going near the twins either Lorena :eek:

Get it done!! Being scared of a razor balder is a bad excuse Duck!! ;)

Once you get that done, you'll see that the relief of safety afterwards was worth the minor discomfort.

I have a funny story about the 'V'...one day I'll share....... :D

Once you get that done, you'll see that the relief of safety afterwards was worth the minor discomfort.

"That" responsibility belongs to the women folk :p *ducks and runs for cover* :D

My husband has a very tough beard - does your sweetie use this instead of shaving? I could just see us, fighting over the last shakes of the Magic Powder - I am going to try and get some today - heading down the shore.

Yes, he uses it instead of shaving. He has very tough hair also. I hear ya about fighting over the last of it. :D He's gonna wonder why the can is getting empty so fast now. :eek: I guess we could always pack a bit of the powder in a tight container in case of needing a touch-up during the cruise. :) Luckily, it only needs water to mix it. My sweetie has even used a plastic knife to "shave" it off. It doesn't smell any worse than other dipillatories. (sp)

Get it done!! Being scared of a razor balder is a bad excuse Duck!! ;)

I have a funny story about the 'V'...one day I'll share....... :D

It's not the blade it is the hand holding it, that is why I am waiting for the "Secrets of MP" video so I will know how to apply it.

Yes, he uses it instead of shaving. He has very tough hair also. I hear ya about fighting over the last of it. :D He's gonna wonder why the can is getting empty so fast now. :eek: I guess we could always pack a bit of the powder in a tight container in case of needing a touch-up during the cruise. :) Luckily, it only needs water to mix it. My sweetie has even used a plastic knife to "shave" it off. It doesn't smell any worse than other dipillatories. (sp)

If he can't figure out where it's going then:

a. he isn't very observant or

b. you guys are missing something in your relationship. :D

Okay, I have used it on my legs, underarms, and the "bikini" area... the only problem with underarms is you have to keep your arms in the air for 7 minutes, harder than it sounds, LOL! I have had no problems. I have very fine hair, so mine lasts for nearly a week... it does NOT miss spots if you apply it correctly. Nair has NOTHING on this product!!!! It truly does work... I have done it on the ship as well... for a "touch up", not a problem... I actually just lay a towel on the floor, apply the MP, leave it on for 7 minutes and hop in the shower... easy as pie :D

This keeps getting off topic and I'm not sure anyone ever answered this question:

Can you use this anywhere????

Maybe I should say everywhere. Give yourself a homemade Brazilian if you will.....You know, everywhere....

See post right above yours.

This keeps getting off topic and I'm not sure anyone ever answered this question:

Can you use this anywhere????

Maybe I should say everywhere. Give yourself a homemade Brazilian if you will.....You know, everywhere....

I've said it a few times, yes... I use it "EVERYWHERE"... without getting too graphic :D

And while on this topic, I thought this was cute... from a man's perspective :D

I know I'm not going to understand women.

I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,

pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,

And still be afraid of a spider.

Archived