Cabin above dining room

I am trying to decide between a deck 6 interior on the Adventure which is above the dining room or a Q interior quarantee.

Is there much noise and table moving from the dining room? Should I go with the quarantee?

I am trying to decide between a deck 6 interior on the Adventure which is above the dining room or a Q interior quarantee.

Is there much noise and table moving from the dining room? Should I go with the quarantee?

How much would the guarantee save you?

Being above the dining room should not be a problem. Only noise above an area with a loud speaker system would be a problem. The kind of sounds that a dining room produces travel downwards through the floor, if at all.

Hope this helps.

:)

Being above the dining room should not be a problem. Only noise above an area with a loud speaker system would be a problem. The kind of sounds that a dining room produces travel downwards through the floor, if at all.

Hope this helps.

:)

Sort of what I thought also. The guarantee seems to risky

If they are the same price I would personally go for one you can choose rather than the guarantee. In 3weeks I will be in a guarantee cabin on the adventure for the first time. I usually like choosing my cabin, but for the upgrade I wanted it is a guarantee cabin....holding my breath to see what we get!!!

Also we are only on a 4night cruise so the risk seemed worth it as we are unlikely to be in our cabin much as we have 4 days to pack everything in. If it was longer than a week or a transatlantic I would definitely want to be choosing as I would not want to be lumped with a noisy cabin when I'm likely to be in it more.

Hope that helps you make your choice :)

If they are the same price I would personally go for one you can choose rather than the guarantee. In 3weeks I will be in a guarantee cabin on the adventure for the first time. I usually like choosing my cabin, but for the upgrade I wanted it is a guarantee cabin....holding my breath to see what we get!!!

Also we are only on a 4night cruise so the risk seemed worth it as we are unlikely to be in our cabin much as we have 4 days to pack everything in. If it was longer than a week or a transatlantic I would definitely want to be choosing as I would not want to be lumped with a noisy cabin when I'm likely to be in it more.

Hope that helps you make your choice :)

Thanks I thinks I will go with the known as oppossed to the unknown

On the Adventure they have 2 sets of interior cabins. One with corridors on both sides and the other with a corridor on one side and an adjoining back wall to another cabin. Which would be a better choice?

Edited by badatz

Thanks I thinks I will go with the known as oppossed to the unknown

On the Adventure they have 2 sets of interior cabins. One with corridors on both sides and the other with a corridor on one side and an adjoining back wall to another cabin. Which would be a better choice?

I don't think it matters much. I'd select whichever is less expensive and closer to the elevators.

We were in a room above the main dining room on one of my LOS cruises. I am very sensitive to noise, and we didn't hear a peep. You should be fine! :)