Has Carnival turned the music down?

KPfromCT

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2021270

Didn't you start this thread too? :rolleyes:

Ummmmmmmmmm. NO. I did NOT start that thread.

Secondly, that thread has been around for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

JH/Carnival DID respond and said it would be addressed immediately.

So, THEREFORE, I am asking people, that have cruised in the past TWO weeks, if, in fact, the issue has been addressed.

Can you read? Because if so, you should be able to SEE who started the thread. Geez. Some people just need to CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a noticeable difference but not sure if it was just for the sunshine due to the location of the serenity deck

WOW!!!! That Serenity deck on Sunshine, looks GORGEOUS. Three levels!! Waterfall? Definitely need to put this ship on my bucket list.....

Thanks again, for the input.

Looking forward to our cruise.:D:D

Now, if I can just get these next 86 days to FLY by, I'll be good.

WOW!!!! That Serenity deck on Sunshine, looks GORGEOUS. Three levels!! Waterfall? Definitely need to put this ship on my bucket list.....

And the pools on the sunshine are freshwater... All of them

That serenity area on Sunshine is wonderful!

I'm glad to hear they have turned the volume down. I did see on John Heald's FB page recently that they were going to address that.

Now I'm waiting for someone to post on here that they enjoyed the calypso band on the Lido deck.......

That serenity area on Sunshine is wonderful!

I'm glad to hear they have turned the volume down. I did see on John Heald's FB page recently that they were going to address that.

Now I'm waiting for someone to post on here that they enjoyed the calypso band on the Lido deck.......

Me too!!!!!!:D:D

I just posted on the Calypso band board.

Even just a couple of days a week, for a couple of hours per day. LOL

LOVE the steel drums.

Me too!!!!!!:D:D

I just posted on the Calypso band board.

Even just a couple of days a week, for a couple of hours per day. LOL

LOVE the steel drums.

I love steel drums too! Nothing says Caribbean fun better than steel drums.

Whateva. The Serenity Area or aft pools are also available.

So, THEREFORE, I am asking people, that have cruised in the past TWO weeks, if, in fact, the issue has been addressed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2021270

Didn't you start this thread too? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should apply to be a moderator or something since you are so concerned with 2 threads that have similar subjects. You could delete just about every thread there is because all of the subjects have been discussed repeatedly anyhow.

Can you read? Because if so, you should be able to SEE who started the thread. Geez. Some people just need to CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I could only find that LIKE button!:D

Some people!:(

On our Legend cruise last week, the volume was much better. The only time is was too loud was when a member of the entertainment staff was using the microphone. But that's understandable because they are trying to get people up and joining the activities.

I even spoke with one of the DJs about the music volume while we were both waiting on pizza. He said they were trying to gauge people's energy level and play the appropriately songs and volume at that time. For example, loud for sail away and deck parties and softer for morning and returning from a port day.

On our Legend cruise last week, the volume was much better. The only time is was too loud was when a member of the entertainment staff was using the microphone. But that's understandable because they are trying to get people up and joining the activities.

I even spoke with one of the DJs about the music volume while we were both waiting on pizza. He said they were trying to gauge people's energy level and play the appropriately songs and volume at that time. For example, loud for sail away and deck parties and softer for morning and returning from a port day.

This is great to hear!!!!:D Glad they are listening to us, FINALLY!!!! Hope you had a great cruise.

Thanks for the reply!

Hoping we have the same story to tell in July.:D

Thank you for the useful information! I am so glad there are helpful people like you on CC!

Maybe you should apply to be a moderator or something since you are so concerned with 2 threads that have similar subjects. You could delete just about every thread there is because all of the subjects have been discussed repeatedly anyhow.

Perhaps going to the Princess board to find out if they can still hear the music from the Carnival ship docked next to them in St Kitts would be the final answer as to if the music has been turned down??