final payment due Monday, can I get an extension?

paulgraff

I had this happen to me . We hade several rooms books and the couple staying in one of the rooms was not going to make it to final payment. I called ccl we were given an extension of a couple days. Good luck

I had this happen to me . We hade several rooms books and the couple staying in one of the rooms was not going to make it to final payment. I called ccl we were given an extension of a couple days. Good luck

With all these replies, my guess is that the amount of days granted for an extension could possbly ride on your balance at the time and availability of othe cabins at that time showing how full the ship is

Yes, an extension is possible. Call Carnival and talk directly to them. Maybe also offer to pay some of the balance now even if it's just $20 or $30. It would definitely show good faith in paying final payment and lighten the final balance for you also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app

An extension is definitely possible. I just called my TA on Thursday of last week to see if they would allow me to extend it. I only asked for a week. She put me on hold, came back, and Carnival changed it from May 8 to June 5. And the TA sent me an updated invoice to verify it. Give a call and ask nicely.:p Good luck!

It use to be the 75 days prior to sailing was set in stone, then they started allowing final payments within 5-7 days after the final payment date. With all the new specials going on, and some final payments not due until 30 days before sailing, I'm sure they'll make an exception.