Waiting to fly

I am at last in the lounge in Newcastle airport waiting to fly out to Barbados for the Trans Atlantic cruise.

Some sun shine and heat will be great, the wind in Newcastle this morning is Baltic.

Ron

I am at last in the lounge in Newcastle airport waiting to fly out to Barbados for the Trans Atlantic cruise.

Some sun shine and heat will be great, the wind in Newcastle this morning is Baltic.

Ron

Just logged on thinking to myself 'I wonder if they're all getting ready to board' and was about to post to all of you flying out this morning when I spotted your thread. You can tell I'm with you all in spirit! I was convinced we'd be doing this trip and had it in my sights ever since we got back from the TA in the opposite direction. But unfortunately the timing just hasn't worked out for us this time. I really wish I was sitting at Gatwick now waiting to go. So I shall be thinking of you all and hope you all have a wonderful time. Spare a thought for me here at home hanging on your reports of your exploits and destinations and imagining myself there! Enjoy! You lucky people!! ;)

Edited by kruzseeka

Hope you all have a brilliant time. We were supposed to be doing this trip but had to cancel and will be with you in spirit too.

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return and hope that some time in the future we will have the opportunity to do something similar. The Azores are on my husband's bucket list.

Have fun :)