Just wanted to share this great deal

woodley

I have a reservation at the Hyatt place 17th street convention center for one night pre cruise including up to 7 nights free parking with a shuttle to the pier ($7 extra charge) for a total of $128.52 incl taxes. I booked through one of the companies that offer the inclusive packages just not sure if I am allowed to put the name of the company.

I have a reservation at the Hyatt place 17th street convention center for one night pre cruise including up to 7 nights free parking with a shuttle to the pier ($7 extra charge) for a total of $128.52 incl taxes. I booked through one of the companies that offer the inclusive packages just not sure if I am allowed to put the name of the company.

It doesn't help unless you tell people the dates you got the deal for and yes you can name the company or no one will be able to find your deal.

In February? That is a FANTASTIC deal!!

July? Notsomuch.

Edited by BlueHerons

Yes you can include the site which includes parking....123stay? Parksleepfly?

Don't do a shuttle if you are more than one. It's only a $15 fare from there. You can go on your schedule rather than the shuttle schedule. And you will staright to your ship rather than stopping at others.

Off peak, you can stay there for about $99. Peak months will be almost double that.

Edited by eandj

Echo the sentiments in this thread. I remember getting a Priceline "Name Your Price" Bid for this hotel for $45 less than 2 years ago . . . of course it was in June but was a great deal none the less. Parking for 7 days is a nice bonus at that price.

Edited by kdawg954

Well, lets have the name of your contact. Its just what I'm looking for. I've been quoted $159

A few months ago I booked the Hyatt Place 17th Street Convention Centre Hotel for one night (April 28th) for $99.00 with Value trips.

Wendy

If you book thru Valuetrips, and need to park your car there while away cruising, I would call the hotel to see if they charge a daily rate while you are gone. "free parking" at a hotel generally means while a guest. Cruise parking is another story and hotels don't have to include that, especially in a discounted room rate.

Cab fare to the port from here would be $15 tops. If they charge per person for shuttle rides, I'd go cab.