Upgrade Fairy! Caribbean Princess 4/19/14 sailing

gaa2

Dreams do come true. Our daughter was upgraded from ocean view to mini suite! Woo hoo! Thank you Princess. We are sailing on Caribbean Princess Saturday, got the notice today. Hubby and I are still in the mini suite we booked but we are very happy.

Good news for your family, upgrades are serendipitous! Is this your daughters first Princess Cruise?

Enjoy!

Ken

She is "Ruby" level but it is first time for her friend. We are celebrating grad school graduation and bday, so maybe that helped them

Congrats! That's a great upgrade!

BTW, are you the "gaa" from the old Cruise2 board from like 14 yrs. ago?

No, it has been a long time but do not recall posting 14 yrs ago under gaa...but refresh my memory

Would be nice if the upgrade fairy visits us!!!

The Upgrade Fairy DID visit us, but we showed her to the door. We had booked a Deluxe Balcony on Royal & were upgraded to a Mini-suite on Lido. We called Princess to get our original cabin back & to send Her Highness the Upgrade Fairy to find some other deserving souls.

Steve

I'm glad to hear the Upgrade Fairy is alive and well! Congratulations! The Caribbean Princess is a beautiful ship. It has been a few years since our cruise on her but we remember it well.

I guess the days of free upgrades are a thing of the past.

My last two sailings on Princess, I was lucky enough to get visits from the Upgrade Fairy. The odds seem to increase dramatically for an upgrade on specific sailings where they have a lot of open Balcony and Mini-Suite cabins past final payment date.

I'm on a couple of upcoming sailings like that in May, and we'll see if the Upgrade Fairy materializes. :)