Why try NCL?

atfreud17

So many good insights on this thread. We have sailed two DCL cruises and they have now priced us out of their ships. So, I was looking for a cruise for next spring break and was torn between NCL and RCI. Port and price became the deciding factors...who could pass up concierge and butler service for the same price as a regular stateroom?

I'm looking forward to experiencing the freestyle concept as I'm too scheduled and stressed from every day life at home. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So many good insights on this thread. We have sailed two DCL cruises and they have now priced us out of their ships. So, I was looking for a cruise for next spring break and was torn between NCL and RCI. Port and price became the deciding factors...who could pass up concierge and butler service for the same price as a regular stateroom?

I'm looking forward to experiencing the freestyle concept as I'm too scheduled and stressed from every day life at home. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Anne. I think you are going to Love it. We did. Our first and only NCL cruise was on the Breakaway this past September. I don't know why we stayed away from this cruise line for so long, but we WILL cruise with them again.:o

I have cruised with Carnival and RCI and I am wondering why I should try NCL>

Cruised NCL alot back in the 80's and 90's, loved them. Giving the "Freestyle" a try this June. I'll let you know what I think when we get back. IMHO its you that makes a great cruise. Cruised on a number of lines and ships, never really had a bad cruise. Well there was that one fishing trip with my brother-in-law:eek: but thats another story;).

I would just do it! In 2 weeks, I'll be on the Getaway and this will be my first time with NCL. The last cruise I was on was the Allure of the Seas and nothing compares to that ship. But, when I'm on the Getaway, my plan is to have fun and not do any compare & contrast with previous cruises.

There is no harm in giving NCL a try! We have sailed on NCL, HAL, CCL, Celebrity, and Costa. I would do them all again except for Costa. I usually push for NCL so I can eat when and where I want on any given day. I am not a fan of waiting for late dinner and worrying if I will like my table mates.

Enjoy your cruise, whatever you choose.

We are diamond plus on RCI, we have also cruise several times on Celebrity, Carnivore, and Princess. The last two two years, we have been pretty much on Norwegian. We finally went back on RCI at spring break and wow, has that line changed in the last two years. We now have 3 cruises on Norwegian booked, Alaska and two Caribbean.

Bottom line is... go give Norwegian a couple of tries. Find out for your self. Each cruise line has pluses and minuses. We have become pretty happy with Norwegian for a variety of reasons. We would still cruise on RCI, Celebrity, Carnivore and Princess, but now prefer Norwegian.