Is this possible? Carnival Breeze

Buster27

Wouldn't risk it, plus the Steelers are not that good anyway. By the way I'm a Pats fan! lol!

I agree with all of you. My husband is a die hard Steeler fan and never misses a game. When the fall schedule came out yesterday, he found he

he's missing 2 games for our cruise in December. He's not happy !:mad:

This is the only flight I could find that will get him in to Pittsburgh in time to get to the game....that's going straight from the airport to the stadium and with no delays !!!!

I agree it's too risky. But.....another question. If we did book this one and miss it.....would they just put us on another flight? Would there be extra costs? I don't fly much and I'm not up on all the added costs etc of the airlines today.

I made a 10:15AM flight from MIA after the Breeze last year and I was pretty stressed about the whole thing. I did have a backup plan of a Southwest flight out of FLL (Southwest has reusable funds if you cancel the day of). I am Platinum and was one of the first groups of people off the ship and through customs-I remember being out of customs at 0650 and in a shuttle around 0700. Was sitting in the terminal by 0745. If one thing goes wrong though, you won't make that flight.

What you can do, if he is determined to make that early flight, is this;

Book a one way FULLY REFUNDABLE ticket on that early flight in addition to your round trip ticket for later in the day. If you see that he isn't going to make it, call and cancel the flight, get your money refunded, use the round trip ticket.

You would have to book the one way seat on a different airline than your round trip ticket in order to make it work.

Of course, you can buy all fully refundable tickets, but that can be really expensive.

I'm hoping those who've sailed into Miami on the Breeze....or other ships can give an opinion.

Do you think there would be a fairly good chance we could make a 9:30 am flight out of Miami? We are platinum and could be the first ones off the ship?

THANKS

We sailed the Breeze in January and are platinum as well. We did the self debark and were off by about 7:15am. I would not dare book a flight that early though, one little snafu and you will miss your flight.

I'm hoping those who've sailed into Miami on the Breeze....or other ships can give an opinion.

Do you think there would be a fairly good chance we could make a 9:30 am flight out of Miami? We are platinum and could be the first ones off the ship?

THANKS

That's taking a real chance. I would book later.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk