E cigs

parisbully

If they didn't charge me a $250 cleaning and refreshing fee on my last cruise after I visited the mexican buffet, I highly doubt they will charge a fee for the miniscule odor from an e-cig.:eek:

I dont think anyone said they would. I would highly doubt that they would ever do anything like that...but that doesnt mean that they can't

Let me put it this way for you as you have just started experimenting on an e cig for the first time to try and quit smoking! Most people who vape do not use "electronic cigarettes" they use personal vaporizers or a "PV", where in the Carnival rules does it say using a personal vaporiser is only permitted in smoking areas:confused: It doesnt because there is no such rule! 99.9% of PV,s do not even remotely resemble a cigarette so cannot be an "electronic cigarette"

Way too many people are confused about the entire e cigarette issue because its new to them and for this reason the worlds Huge Vaping community over many years have demanded and acquired vaporising devises that are non cigarette looking or acting or replicating and for more than just avoiding public scrutiny but also for personal satisfaction in knowing they are Cigarette free!

You personally may not use your "e cigarette" onboard because the rules say so but I do not use an e cigarette so I can quite happily vape on my PV within Carnivals rules unless you can show me Carnivals rules on vaporisation/atomisation. Here lays the confusion between Me many other vapours and you along with the many non informed/knowing.

To force personal vaporiser use to smoking areas only Carnival would have to force the use of Neutralisers and even vaporising congestion remedies use for the common cold into smoking areas only.

The real confusion is in the minds of those that think people are smoking so there for they are! The fat persons is eating again so it must be another cream cake!

The Vaping community on whole is always one step ahead of the sceptics, join an online vaping community and see the proof for yourself:)

Have fun with your word games. E-cigs and PVs are the same thing, used for the same reason, and produce the same result and fall under the same rule under Carnival. Again, you can rationalize it anyway you want, your e-cig/PV follows the same rules as cigarettes on Carnival.

By your line of thinking, one should have no problem bringing on something like a 5th of vodka by simply calling it their "holy water". :rolleyes:

But the question that begs to be asked, since you consider PVs to be different than e-cigs, why are you posting about PVs in an e-cig thread since that would be clearly off topic?? :D

Edited by Out to sea!

No they really don't bother me. It is rude and inconsiderate but in this day and age that is pretty much the norm most places unfortunately. Smuggling alcohol and vaping in the cabin doesn't harm my fellow passengers so that REALLY doesn't bother me...Especially since I have no clue if its going on unless I was an extremely nosy busybody

Do you think a rule breaker really cares if they are rude, inconsiderate, or bother other people with their actions?