Anthem

I am booked on the Quantum on the Dec 27, 2014 cruise out of NY. I wanted to book the same cruise on the Anthem for Dec 27, 2015. The same number of people (2) in the same cabin is $2,000.00 more. I didn't book it ...

I am booked on the Quantum on the Dec 27, 2014 cruise out of NY. I wanted to book the same cruise on the Anthem for Dec 27, 2015. The same number of people (2) in the same cabin is $2,000.00 more. I didn't book it ...

Quantum doesn't sail out of NY. Is there a question?

Quantum doesn't sail out of NY. Is there a question?

Cape Liberty is just across the harbor from NYC, but I'm sure the OP knows that.

And, yes OP, the Anthem is more expensive. DH and I have a decision to make about Nov 2015 because we had planned to go on Quantum which was expensive enough, but now, Anthem is even worse.

Cape Liberty is just across the harbor from NYC, but I'm sure the OP knows that.

And, yes OP, the Anthem is more expensive. DH and I have a decision to make about Nov 2015 because we had planned to go on Quantum which was expensive enough, but now, Anthem is even worse.

I know… Since we are already going on the Quantum this year for New Year's Eve I just can't justify paying $2,000.00 dollars more for the same experience. I think it's a little too much. I know it's nice to cruise out of NY (NJ) and not fly but for the same money I can get on a plane and start the cruise on a warmer climate.

Here I was sitting and hoping for some uplifting News for the Weekend and now I have to mourn about you not booking Anthem.:rolleyes:

That's a huge increase.

Here I was sitting and hoping for some uplifting News for the Weekend and now I have to mourn about you not booking Anthem.:rolleyes:

Cheer up… I booked a cheaper cabin. Your problem and my problem are solved. You are welcomed!:rolleyes:

I know… Since we are already going on the Quantum this year for New Year's Eve I just can't justify paying $2,000.00 dollars more for the same experience. I think it's a little too much. I know it's nice to cruise out of NY (NJ) and not fly but for the same money I can get on a plane and start the cruise on a warmer climate.

Thats European prices for you!!