Hot breakfast question?

Our last cruise was May 2013. At that time, half of our in-room breakfast menus included hot breakfast while half did not. I wrote in "scrambled eggs, etc." and had no problems. Since it's been a year and since I haven't kept up with boards and since "search" displays way too many results, I wonder if someone who has cruised recently would let me know if hot room service breakfasts are still available. My favorite part of the day is sitting on the balcony drinking coffee and refueling! Thanks!

We always write in hot options when we do room service....but, I find eating in the cabin to be more difficult than going to the dining room and being served! Room service is ok in a pinch, or for a quick "pick me up"....I like going out to eat!!

Our last cruise was May 2013. At that time, half of our in-room breakfast menus included hot breakfast while half did not. I wrote in "scrambled eggs, etc." and had no problems. Since it's been a year and since I haven't kept up with boards and since "search" displays way too many results, I wonder if someone who has cruised recently would let me know if hot room service breakfasts are still available. My favorite part of the day is sitting on the balcony drinking coffee and refueling! Thanks!

We've had hot options for room service breakfast on the last few cruises, including this past January and March.

Edited by clarea

Are you saying on the Allure I can order eggs and ham/bacon with hash browns via room service in the am?

Don't know about ham, but eggs, bacon, and hash browns. Eggs are scrambled only.

We always write in hot options when we do room service....but, I find eating in the cabin to be more difficult than going to the dining room and being served! Room service is ok in a pinch, or for a quick "pick me up"....I like going out to eat!!

I agree. The balcony tables are tiny, so we end up leaving the food in the room and shuffling back and forth.

However, in the evening we will get a cheese plate in the dining room and bring that back to enjoy on the balcony! We have a flameless candle - just sit back and enjoy the waves, the cheese and a drink!