Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer Excursion

Eaglecw

Tell them what ship you are on and AB will usually work with you. Make sure you are in line early so you are one of the first off the ship. If you have a cell phone contact them as soon as you can, sometimes they may even send a car to pick you up, I usually just run down to their boat. Last trip they had sent a crew member up the dock looking for me and another couple off another ship. In every case as soon as I have boarded the AB boat they have immediately taken off. Just be aware that they are probably holding their tour just for you and there is a need to be off the Crown immediately, they don't have 15 minutes to wait if you are stuck in line getting off the ship. It is a fantastic tour.

Thanks for the advice, DougH. I'm still reluctant since my husband uses a walker and is one of the slower folks but I will contact AB and see what they say.

How do you book it? I'm sending my parents on the Carnival Miracle, and planning their excursions. Their trip is the end of June.

Do we book through Carnival or elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, DougH. I'm still reluctant since my husband uses a walker and is one of the slower folks but I will contact AB and see what they say.

I would call them. They picked me up at my cruise ship pier - probably because we were at the farthest pier and they wanted to get going.

It looks like this tour is available on the Solstice under Juneau excursions. Picks up at 8:00 and is 5 hours. Does that sound about right? I was just going to do mendenhall on my own, but from everything I've read it seems like we should not miss this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm on the Star Princess in August. There is no excursion listed for a boat to pick up passengers and go to Tracy Arm Fjord. I am still trying to decide between Adventure Bound and Allen Marine. They both sound great and do the same thing. One is a jet boat and the other is not.

It looks like this tour is available on the Solstice under Juneau excursions. Picks up at 8:00 and is 5 hours. Does that sound about right? I was just going to do mendenhall on my own, but from everything I've read it seems like we should not miss this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

g. Is this tour a ship tour as we are on crown and looking for a tour to Tracy arm fjord.. What company is this with? Sounds like time wise may work.

To do the Adventure Bound Tracy Arm excursion your ship needs at minimum to have a port time of 8am to 7pm. I'm not sure about Allen Marine but believe their boat is a bit faster so doesn't require quite as much time. (both of these are the RT from Juneau tours) Personally I've never been on a Princess cruise that offered the half day version of the tour

g. Is this tour a ship tour as we are on crown and looking for a tour to Tracy arm fjord.. What company is this with? Sounds like time wise may work.

This tour is through the ship. I'm not sure what company is hosting it.

If you are on the Crown Princess Northbound route it will work with Adventure Bound. Southbound no