Dining Options on Oasis of The Seas

For the foodies on board. I have made a list of the dining options and deck numbers as advertised on the Royal Caribbean website. N/C means No Charge $ means there is a cover charge. Gives us first time cruisers a chance to see where we can head to for a meal.

I have been told by another cruiser that Johnny Rockets has a complimentary Breakfast. I could not find this on the website so I did not include this in my list.

<a href=DiningOptions_zps9ca62b54.jpg' alt='Dini

I believe that Johnny rockets is now $5.95, Chops is $35 and Giovanni's table is $25. They are on some of the other ships not sure if Oasis has the new pricing yet.

Yep, it sure does. Paid that higher price for Chops when we reserved our dining about a month ago for 5/10 & 5/17 cruises on Oasis.

For further proof, here is a link to the Johnny Rocket's Breakfast Menu on RCI's site:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Johnny%20Rockets%20Breakfast%20Menu.pdf

No proof needed, I did not say they didn't give a complimentary breakfast, I just said I couldn't find it on the website. I am a newbie to cruising so please be gentle with me. I thought the list might be helpful to some people. :)

Now to find someone to host that spreadsheet (unless someone bumps this thread once in a while)- so many times people ask questions that would be answered in a second looking at that. That kind of format makes for a very easy look.

(that, and make a sister form for the Allure. oh, and a novel for the Quantum/Anthem... :eek::D)

Now to find someone to host that spreadsheet (unless someone bumps this thread once in a while)- so many times people ask questions that would be answered in a second looking at that. That kind of format makes for a very easy look.

(that, and make a sister form for the Allure. oh, and a novel for the Quantum/Anthem... :eek::D)

I will do one when I get to go on more cruises. I know I had asked the question and that's why I decided to see what I could find and put the list together. The one on the website is a scrolling list that you cannot print out to keep. If I get the time I will correct my original list and put it on my glass website if allowed.

No proof needed, I did not say they didn't give a complimentary breakfast, I just said I couldn't find it on the website. I am a newbie to cruising so please be gentle with me. I thought the list might be helpful to some people. :)

Please don't get me wrong - I think it is awesome you did this. Thank you! Just adding some additional info for everyone. :D

:confused: :confused:

I was pretty sure that Izumi's and the seafood shack were a la carte pricing. Meaning you pay for each individual item that you order.

Yes, you are correct. Although with Izumi only, there is a small cover charge that IS applied to your a la carte bill. There is no cover charge at the seafood shack.

Yes, you are correct. Although with Izumi only, there is a small cover charge that IS applied to your a la carte bill.
So you're saying the $3 (lunch) and $15 (dinner) is effectively a minimum order?

So you're saying the $3 (lunch) and $15 (dinner) is effectively a minimum order?

Actually, I think the Izumi dinner "fee" is only $5, not $15 (according to the guide I posted), but yes - you are absolutely correct in considering it that way. :)