Classic Drink Package List as at 29 April 2014

SWORRUB1

Great find...thanks for the list. There are some surprises...chevas, ketel one, glenfiditch, Blantons are included. I may not need the premium package..

You better check when you're on the ship : a month ago on the Constellation. I ordered a Jack Daniels and got a firm "No". I was surprised and told the bartender it was on the "classic" list. He showed me a paper that said : "All prices are subject to change without notice.". Same thing on the Eclipse 4/5 sailing.

Swordrub1 - am I missing something? I don't see a drinks list in the attachments you posted

Yes you are! check out post number 1! Perhaps you are already using a beverage package!

Hahahahahaha

Edited by SWORRUB1

You better check when you're on the ship : a month ago on the Constellation. I ordered a Jack Daniels and got a firm "No". I was surprised and told the bartender it was on the "classic" list. He showed me a paper that said : "All prices are subject to change without notice.". Same thing on the Eclipse 4/5 sailing.

Where did you sail from?

Hi Sworrub1. Yes, I saw the first post, I misunderstood the most recent post with two attachments (it says "As Promised Yesterday" - sorry don't know how to quote) I thought you were posting a new list, different from the one you posted yesterday. Never mind!

Haha. No package yet. Just not enough coffee this morning :)

We are enjoying afternoon tea and scones!

Just to stereotype us here in the UK

Edited by SWORRUB1
addedd last line

I don't think this list is correct, at least for what it shown in the US site.

In the past (As of March of this year!), Bacardi 8 and Ketel One were included in the Classic Package (which the PDF list shows) but I just went to the Celebrity Website (US site) and the pictures of bottles shown under the PREMIUM package now include Bacardi 8 and Ketel One, which means they are not longer in the Classic :mad:

Anyone on board can confirm this?

One of my favorite beers, Leffe Blond ,is not on this list but was included in the classic package during my March cruise on Connie.

Not sure why its not on this list. It was not available at every bar but certainly at Oceanview and Michael's bars.

I believe that list to be dated. It says at the bottom of the page that cocktails are up to $9.20. Hasn't been that high in a while. :(

HC is my beverage of choice in the mornings and it was available the last 2 times that I have sailed with the Classic package. No worries. ;)

I think the menu for sailings from the UK show the prices with the 15% already added that is why is says 9.20

The same pages are still visible today you would have thought by now that if it wasnt true it would have been taken down!

Sorry but there isnt a Premium package list as the list specifically come from an advertisement re the Classic AP:)

I think the menu for sailings from the UK show the prices with the 15% already added that is why is says 9.20

Indeed it does. All prices on the X uk website and onboard ships departing the UK include the 15%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but if the list is not true it is a form of bait and switch. We took the classic package because my husband likes Makers Mark and Crown Royal. If we knew these drinks were no longer included we would have taken the on board credit instead. It is not that big a deal for us but X should have current lists on their web sites.

Would someone from X please post an up to date list.

I hate to say it but if the list is not true it is a form of bait and switch. We took the classic package because my husband likes Makers Mark and Crown Royal. If we knew these drinks were no longer included we would have taken the on board credit instead. It is not that big a deal for us but X should have current lists on their web sites.

Would someone from X please post an up to date list.

I think on the whole X's website should be taken with a pinch of salt. There are so many innaccuracies that keep getting highlighted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both from Fort Lauderdale.

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Different lists for different markets?

The list I posted was specific to sailing from Southampton on the Eclipse if I remember correctly!

Edited by SWORRUB1

One of my favorite beers, Leffe Blond ,is not on this list but was included in the classic package during my March cruise on Connie.

Not sure why its not on this list. It was not available at every bar but certainly at Oceanview and Michael's bars.

It's always strange to see that onboard the Celebrity ships Leffe is cheaper than Stella. Here in Belgium they both are mainstream beers, but Leffe is almost double the price of Stella.

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Different lists for different markets?

If that would be the case, than Celebrity should provide a list for each sailing with the included brands. We asked for a list on the Constellation, but it wasn't available. This would be much more clear, instead of the "yes but, no but, yes but..." I'm suddenly getting a vision about Vicky Pollard ordering a drink at the Pool Bar. :D:D