Does Reverie Mattress Stop You From Counting Sheep

BrnBrok

Searching the internet I found a brief mention that some Celebrity ships have rooms with a special Reverie Mattress. Does anyone have any experiences positive or negative with this type of bed/mattress

I asked a similar question about two months ago and got no replies. My interest is in buying one because they had and will be having another rode show at a discount warehouse giving 15% off.

There is a special made mattress for the regular cabins on the Constellation that is called the Dream Light and on some ships in the ultra premium suites there is their Dream Supreme Sleep System that has all the bells and whistles. My guess is those passengers don't participate in this forum from the lack of responses, and those that had the Dream Light didn't notice a difference.

If you seach Celebrity's site you will finds what ships and categories have them.

🌅🚢🇺🇸

We love the beds on Celebrity! My husband is a very restless sleeper and, as a result, I don't usually sleep well. On Celebrity, I don't know if he sleeps better or the bed doesn't transmit the movement, but I sleep like a baby

Here is the link on Celebrity's website. It is rather hard to locate.

http://celebrityexhalebedding.reverie.com/WP/shop/mattresses/

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Page says coming soon to suites on EQ, SI, & EC - every suite we've had in last 5 yrs has had this bedding system. It's great! I sleep restlessly at home, but not on ship!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

We love the beds on Celebrity! My husband is a very restless sleeper and, as a result, I don't usually sleep well. On Celebrity, I don't know if he sleeps better or the bed doesn't transmit the movement, but I sleep like a baby

Does that mean you wake up every 3 hours or so and cry? :eek: :D

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Page says coming soon to suites on EQ, SI, & EC - every suite we've had in last 5 yrs has had this bedding system. It's great! I sleep restlessly at home, but not on ship!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

That is interesting. We are interested because we need a new bed. Like the feature that the bed doesn't need to be flipped, rotated and etc plus that we can change firmness. A little more than we want to pay but not much more than a price of a cruise and will give enjoyment a lot longer

Here is another link.

http://celebrityexhalebedding.reverie.com/WP/shop/mattresses/

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅