Reflection

S&G1968

Just booked the Signature Suite for the end of January on the Reflection. Thoughts and recommendations for dining and overall experience? This will be my first time in Celebrity...

We booked one also for Nov.....should be great!

Just booked the Signature Suite for the end of January on the Reflection. Thoughts and recommendations for dining and overall experience? This will be my first time in Celebrity...

We love the restaurants on Reflection. I would at each specialty restaurant at least once (we usually end up at Murano and/or Lawn Club Grill at least twice). We also enjoy the Porch for breakfast or lunch. We've only made it to Bistro on 5 once in two cruises but would like to go again. And Tuscan/Lawn Club are usually open for lunch on one of the sea days...same menu but lower price than at dinner.

We love the restaurants on Reflection. I would at each specialty restaurant at least once (we usually end up at Murano and/or Lawn Club Grill at least twice). We also enjoy the Porch for breakfast or lunch. We've only made it to Bistro on 5 once in two cruises but would like to go again. And Tuscan/Lawn Club are usually open for lunch on one of the sea days...same menu but lower price than at dinner.

WaterBug,

Thanks... I was on Grandeur of the Seas April 5th in the Royal Suite. I loved the ship and the room. Grandeur has three restaurants- Chops, Izumi and Giovanni's. We also did the Chefs table which was amazing and were invited to the Captains Table. We did not eat in the Main Dining Room. The food was excellent in all of the restaurants and the Chef Table was amazing.

I wanted to step up the attention to the next level with more attentiveness to the suites guests and perhaps a notch up on the dining so Reflection was suggested to me for the Suite Experience and Dining Experience plus offering a lot of evening activities ranging from night club to mello, relax bars.

I want to class it up another level from RCI- (I had a blast on Grandeur but not because of being treated special)

I'm hoping Celebrity will be that fit...

Also, Celebrity plans to add a designated restaurant for suite guests, serving special items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not sure if it will have started by your cruise, but I think it's a great idea and I'll be looking forward to the first reports.

Also, Celebrity plans to add a designated restaurant for suite guests, serving special items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not sure if it will have started by your cruise, but I think it's a great idea and I'll be looking forward to the first reports.

Unfortunately I believe this will not roll out until at least April of next year....

You will LOVE Reflection. Really no way to compare Grandeur (17 years old) to Reflection (less than 2 years old). You will probably wonder what you liked about Grandeur after seeing the Reflection.

We opted quite often for the Porch for our meals. The $5 surcharge is well worth it to avoid the crazy buffet. Great views from there as well. Bistro on 5 is a nice option for a quiet meal any time.

Enjoy!

You will LOVE Reflection. Really no way to compare Grandeur (17 years old) to Reflection (less than 2 years old). You will probably wonder what you liked about Grandeur after seeing the Reflection.

Enjoy!

The wifester just reminded me we sailed the Grandeur in June 1999:eek: and it was a fabulous ship, with that wonderful winding set of staircases!

Yes, the Reflection will be the next level up in the WOW factor, and the service should be also.

Reflection is a beautiful ship. You need to wander around and look at the art and design. Lawn club is a must to experience. We also like reserving the alcove on an at sea day.