Es-military

If you booked early saver and you qualify as military, you may be eligible for a $50 OBC as may is military month.... Check it out ... I got my confirmation back and my 1st 5 frozen lemonades are paid for :). Wooo hooo

If you booked early saver and you qualify as military, you may be eligible for a $50 OBC as may is military month.... Check it out ... I got my confirmation back and my 1st 5 frozen lemonades are paid for :). Wooo hooo

Booked ES and qualify for military...do i call and ask? It does not show up when i ck rates...:confused:

Booked ES and qualify for military...do i call and ask? It does not show up when i ck rates...:confused:

I booked 3 days ago under ES and my PVP told about the military OBC coming in May... I called her today and she just added it

I got it too, as well as a $15 p/p price drop. I'll take it.

Edited by Mrs.G's Mr.G

We're booked on ES, and have been booked since Dec for our 2014 Aug cruise. When I called and asked about the military deal they said we weren't eligible. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're booked on ES, and have been booked since Dec for our 2014 Aug cruise. When I called and asked about the military deal they said we weren't eligible. :-/

And the reason?

Is it possible the current rate is actually higher than your booked rate?

Why were you not eligible? We have booked our last 2 cruises ES and switched to military when the lower rate appeared, and also remained ES eligible, and recieved the OBC offered.

We don't cruise til Jan....

Hi, there. I just did a "mock" booking and Military price is same as ES but it's not showing any $50 OBC. I checked the "link" that someone provided and it shows it's only valid on cruises through 12/31/14.

Bummer.

Hi, there. I just did a "mock" booking and Military price is same as ES but it's not showing any $50 OBC. I checked the "link" that someone provided and it shows it's only valid on cruises through 12/31/14.

Bummer.

We'll get our turn with price drops soon..:D

We'll get our turn with price drops soon..:D

Oh how I wish...however my cabin category has sold out. Glad I'm happy with the price we paid! This will be our first cove balcony and so looking forward to it!!

We booked early saver rate on the Breeze for Sept 13th, 2014 sailing, our final payment is not until June 30th, my husband is retired military , can I call PVP and get the $50 OBC?????

I would definitely be calling