Feb 11 - Cozumel 10 am - 7 pm

Feb 12 - At Sea

Feb 13 - Grand Cayman 7 am - 5 pm

Feb 14 - At Sea

Feb 15 - Fort Lauderdale

Edited by Boytjie

From the email just received:

"Save $200 More Off Already Low Fares

As a guest on our 2014 Caribbean cruise, you have both the first chance to reserve, and special savings of $200 per stateroom off many already-discounted preview rates. Simply book any room in category BB through Mini-Suite MB and we’ll take an additional $200 off per room ($100 per person). This discount is valid through May 21, 2014 and only for guests who sailed with us in 2014.

Rates start at an amazing $899 - lower than sailing with RSVP in 2005. Or for that matter, in 2000. We’ve worked hard to create the best value out there so everybody can join in the fun."

Bookings open Monday May 5 for those that booked Yacht Club and Car 13 & 14 suites on Divina; bookings for all others on Divina open the 6th.

Edited by Boytjie

Grand Cayman isn't a very gay friendly place. Cozumel is nice though. There used to be a nude beach there. Not sure if it is still there.

If you rent mopeds to circle the island of Cozumel, make sure you rent from a reputable place. We rented two mopeds and both broke down.

Interesting that it's almost the same time as an Atlantis cruise out of Ft. L (2/1-2/8/15) on the Celebrity Silhouette. Rather than competing, would have been nice to have one or the other cruise in, say, March. Hope RSVP sells out. Happy cruising, guys. :)

Edited by sfgoguy

Interesting that it's almost the same time as an Atlantis cruise out of Ft. L (2/1-2/8/15) on the Celebrity Silhouette. Rather than competing, would have been nice to have one or the other cruise in, say, March. Hope RSVP sells out. Happy cruising, guys. :)

B2B Atlantis/RSVP.

Not for me... :)

Just announced!

Itinerary:

Feb 8 - Fort Lauderdale 4 pm

Feb 9 - Princess Cays 9 am - 5 pm

Feb 10 - At Sea

Feb 11 - Cozumel 10 am - 7 pm

Feb 12 - At Sea

Feb 13 - Grand Cayman 7 am - 5 pm

Feb 14 - At Sea

Feb 15 - Fort Lauderdale

We'll be there! Already emailed our travel agent to make us a reservation Tuesday morning

Interesting? I would say planned. Atlantis owns RSVP now and so they did this to connect the two. There will be a few who bounce from one ship to the other. Heck, if I had the vacation time and money, I might. One air fare for both cruises.

Interesting? I would say planned. Atlantis owns RSVP now and so they did this to connect the two. There will be a few who bounce from one ship to the other. Heck, if I had the vacation time and money, I might. One air fare for both cruises.

I don't know if I could do 14 days of gay cruise fun! I would need another 7 days' vacation to recover from that. :eek:

"Valentine’s Sea Day gives you one last chance to explore Regal Princess. Walk the promenade with that special someone, ready yourself in shades of pink for our “Blush and Bashful” T-Dance".

Grand Cayman isn't a very gay friendly place. Cozumel is nice though.

When I mentioned Grand Cayman to my cruise buddy, he immediately mentioned this. Any Truth? Not like one has to get off the ship, but would be interesting to know if issues have happened in the recent past.

From travel wiki :"Despite being more liberal than other Caribbean islanders, Caymanians are still relatively conservative. Public displays of affection (both Gay and Straight) are not usually acceptable. Acceptance of homosexual tourists is relatively new and visitors should refrain from any sort of public displays of affection. In past years Gay cruise ships have been barred from calling in the Cayman Islands, but recent policy is to remain non-discriminatory. Gay visitors can expect the same levels of hospitality and service as any other visitor, but should expect some hesitation from older Caymanians. Young Caymanians are very liberal and for the most part, won't care either way."

Atlantis ***** NCL was turned away from GC in 1998. In 2006 an Atlanis cruise did call on GC and while there were protests there were also licals welcoming them. Atlantis has been back since 2006.

Kimoton hotels is building a resort on GC and have been open and vocal about being gay friendly - I found a news video from 2013 about it online.

Spel cheque?

Spelling & Grammar Errors

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Just sayin'. ;)

Yes, bad typing on my iphone while at the gym. :p

Edited by Boytjie

They are confirmed to be on the Regal Princess, as is Gert Crawford.

Ann Hampton Callaway, Khris Francis and I are also already confirmed as well. I guess we're not as famous as A & F or Gert to merit a mention. :)

Edited by pjfunny1

Ann Hampton Callaway, Khris Francis and I are also already confirmed as well. I guess we're not as famous as A & F or Gert to merit a mention. :)

No, dear, it was not a slight... you know I love you more than my luggage. ;)

You all were there right from the beginning when the web site launched! Amy and Freddy and Gert were added later.

I spoke to Nick at RSVP yesterday afternoon. I was on the 2014 Divina cruise and put in my request for a MF cat. mini-suite. Hope to hear back from him before they are all taken. And glad to be sailing on Princess again.

Really looking forward to the cruise! WOOHOO!

Edited by Mister White

We will be there and look forward to it!!!

We were on the 2006 Atlantis cruise that went to Grand Cayman. The small protest by the pier was mostly Jamaicans that live in Cayman. This was explained to us by several locals and they did'nt agree with them.

Jim & Terry

It certainly would never be the same without you Paul. The entertainment you provide is priceless and one of the main events of our cruise. You're also a very nice person to socialize with as well.:D Look forward to seeing you.

Jim & Terry

Wow I knew about this before Boytie? I should have hit the board and posted it!

Nah...thats his job!

I have booked this though they are not allowing me to book a real suite at this tie, I have to wait since I skipped the Divinia (And for good reason as I have been told)

We are in a Deluxe Mini Right now, but I must get a real suite.

We will likely stay in Ft L for 3 days before.

The itinerary is nothing special as we have been to both many times, but what Carribean IT would be exciting after so many cruises?

Heck we will be in Cozumel in just over 2 weeks. But a beach is a beach. I am considering moving to Mexico, not to the place I have now but to buy a nice villa near Playa Del Carmen or in Rivera Nayarit.

By you can count on me for some help for the meet and greet when the time comes. If you need my Email or phone let me know.

Wow I knew about this before Boytie? I should have hit the board and posted it!

Knew what? Just because I did not post something doesn't mean I did not know about it. ;)

By you can count on me for some help for the meet and greet when the time comes. If you need my Email or phone let me know.

OK, remind me in about 6 months. :)

Edited by Boytjie