Points in suite

You should get double points for a junior suite. You will have a Diamond lounge for specialty coffee and a before dinner cocktail party. I have not been on OTS, but this is fleet wide. On Freedom level and below, I know the JS has a tea kettle (and probably a coffee pot, but I don't remember) which I always make good use of when we sail this class. The Diamond concierge can also help you with excursions, spa appointments, etc. Enjoy your cruise.

We have booked a Junior Suite on Explore OTS. Do we get double points like we get on a full suite?

We are Diamond. What extra perks will we get?

JS Perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Majesty and Vision class), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

We have booked a Junior Suite on Explore OTS. Do we get double points like we get on a full suite?

We are Diamond. What extra perks will we get?

You will receive double points with the JS, but none of the other suite perks (such as access to the Concierge Lounge, reserved pool seating, etc.) as with a GS or higher.

You will have a larger room, extra storage cabinets, bath tub and larger bathroom, most with a walk in closet, larger balcony usually with loungers, tea / coffee kettle, and a couch with two chairs in the seating area.

You receive nothing additional associated with the JS for being C & A Diamond. Those benefits are separate from any stateroom and include access to the Diamond Club on ships with one and a Diamond Event on those that do not have a DC. The DC includes Concierge services, an evening cocktail hour with free drinks and snacks, 24 hour coffee service which includes latte's, etc. The complete list of Diamond benefits can be found on the RCI webiste under Crown & Anchor Society.

You should get double points for a junior suite. You will have a Diamond lounge for specialty coffee and a before dinner cocktail party. I have not been on OTS, but this is fleet wide. On Freedom level and below, I know the JS has a tea kettle (and probably a coffee pot, but I don't remember) which I always make good use of when we sail this class. The Diamond concierge can also help you with excursions, spa appointments, etc. Enjoy your cruise.

Explorer does NOT have a Diamond Lounge, so no specialty coffee or Diamond Concierge. There is a nightly Diamond event with free wine, champagne and soft drinks and a 25% discount on other drinks. Usually no hors d'oevres, just some snack mix.