Newbie- just booked first cruise !

We are so excited- hubby and I just booked our first ever cruise ! We are going on Independence of the Seas in August 2015. We chose an aft junior suite based on recommendations.

We have lots to learn before then and we are looking forward to perusing these boards to learn from all you experienced cruisers.

Oh wow, that is terrific!! I am sooooo excited for you!! Beautiful ship class and there is just so much to do, or not to do depending on what you like. What is the itinerary?

Congrats!

We are so excited- hubby and I just booked our first ever cruise ! We are going on Independence of the Seas in August 2015. We chose an aft junior suite based on recommendations.

We have lots to learn before then and we are looking forward to perusing these boards to learn from all you experienced cruisers.

Welcome to CC and the wonderful world of cruising. When you cruise you can't loose !! Any questions this is the place to ask. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Took newbies on a cruise in 2012 and now they keep saying when are we going again. Scheduling with them is a little difficult as she works for our local schools.

Maybe someday we will be able to do it again.

You picked a great time! Late August has been my favorite time for cruising. "Off-Season" cruising seems to offer lower prices and smaller crowds.

Happy cruising!! Get ready to be "hooked" on cruising!! :D

Welcome to the world of cruising! Consider joining the Meet & Mingle to learn about your specific cruise and chat with fellow cruisers before cruising with them. Enjoy planning your cruise and your time onboard!

Welcome. You picked a great cabin for your first cruise. We have had an aft JS on the Liberty (sister ship) and loved it. You are forever doomed to a life of suites.:)