The best shore excursions fill up fast! Book yours today!

MissKIA

Carnival keeps sending me this email. It's kinda hard to book excursions when you don't have any to book Carnival! :rolleyes:

Geeze Carnival, get with the program!

Edited by MissKIA

Carnival keeps sending me this email. It's kinda hard to book excursions when you don't have any to book Carnival! :rolleyes:

Geeze Carnival, get with the program!

You may not want to believe their hype either. In all my cruises, I've never been denied an excursion due to overbooking. I have had excursions cancelled due to low sign ups, bad weather, and other causes.

It is kind of amazing how a company as large and sucessful as Carnival, can have such poor communication and computer skills as well as poor customer service. Each time you call or contact Carnival, you can get different info depending on who you are speaking to.. I like their cruises, but at some point, these issues could cost them..

Same here! I get very excited when i see the new e-mail, thinking the excursions are finally ready-then i check it out and no excursions are available. Bummer! I am so ready to book something even tho my cruise isn't till jan 2015! I am a planner! Come on carnival-we want to book excursions!

July??? Hadn't heard or seen that one yet.... I have spoken with them and they did tell me April/May. Then there was the post a few days ago about October. I wonder if the October one is related to the original comment I heard. "The excursions will be up no less than 120 days before sailing". So, this would fit the October timeframe. I've been watching since mid-Feb. And I am not "virtuous" :)

I have three cruises booked and there are no excursions available on any of them...the earliest one is Dec. 28, 2014. You would think at least the 2014 cruises would be up and ready to book!!:confused:

Same here! I get very excited when i see the new e-mail, thinking the excursions are finally ready-then i check it out and no excursions are available. Bummer! I am so ready to book something even tho my cruise isn't till jan 2015! I am a planner! Come on carnival-we want to book excursions!

My cruise is in February and I'm a planner, too! I am planning on booking the ones that we really, really want (and are popular) right away because I have seen sold out excursions before! For example, we booked a poolside cabana for our Liberty cruise and that sold out fast (although I'll NEVER book a poolside cabana again. Long story! :rolleyes:). I also believe that our dune buggy excursion in Jamaica sold out on our Freedom honeymoon cruise.

You may not want to believe their hype either. In all my cruises, I've never been denied an excursion due to overbooking. I have had excursions cancelled due to low sign ups, bad weather, and other causes.

I have. Last year, tried to book a brewery tour onboard a cruise to the Bahamas I believe and it was sold out the first day of the sailing. It has only happened to me once but if it is popular enough it can and will sell out. Rare but it does happen.

It is kind of amazing how a company as large and sucessful as Carnival, can have such poor communication and computer skills as well as poor customer service. Each time you call or contact Carnival, you can get different info depending on who you are speaking to.. I like their cruises, but at some point, these issues could cost them..

Good reason to get yourselves a PVP.

I never get a cabana at half moon cay:( we went on a new England cruise, just for the lobster excursions and all were booked!! we made out tho, we ventured on our own and found it cheaper and prolly better !!!

but I really want a cabana:(

I honestly think they should put the excursions up 60 days in advance and that's it...because when u book your cruise two months out and log in to excursions the good ones are gone, and its not fair! Not everyone knows a year or six months in advance when they feel like going to the Caribbean.

I prolly just want one cuz I can't have one, and I hate it when I can't have something I want! Because I prolly will be in the water or the bar the whole time anyways, so I guess I will spend that money on booze!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app