Vision of the Seas

Have been on the Vision more than once. She might be small by RCI standards, but not by ocean going ship standards. We really like her and her class.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Have cruised on Vision 5 times. The last was the reposition cruise from Panama to Ft. Lauderdale ending on April 29th. She was wonderful. The crew was so friendly and efficient. The food was great. I can highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have a good time and great cruise.

OP, I was on Vision as well, just after the refurbishment. The upgrades were very nicely done and you would never feel you were on an "older" ship. The layout is great as well, east to get around and no weird dead ends or getting tripped up anywhere.

Bermuda seas are going to be dependent on the time of year. The Vision is no bobbing cork if that is what you are asking I guess. Are you doing one of the 10 night Bermuda cruises from FL? I am hoping for more cruises to Bermuda from Florida, the 10 night does not work for me, I was hoping for a 6, 7 or 8 night "work week" friendly version. If you do take the cruise we hope to hear back of your impressions of the itinerary.

A number of forum members I believe were on the last Transatlantic after refurbishment and general comments seem positive.

I've been on her (pre refurbishment) and really enjoyed the cruise. She's a great ship, and the crew was very friendly.

As for being seaworthy, she's over 78,000 gross tons which isn't small by any definition. Nearly double the size of Titanic, and bigger than the QE2.

We have not been on Vision of the Seas but took her sister ship

Splendour 2x, once during a tropical storm in the Caribbean, once on a Springtime Trans-Atlantic from Florida to the Mediterranean.

Splendour was great on both occasions. There was no problem with motion from the rough waves. We cruised Grandeur as well with no problems.

Enjoy your time on Vision. We want to book her for Bermuda in August or September. June 7 is sold out.

Penny

Edited by PinotBlanc

We were on her for 9 nts.- 5 +4 and had a wonderful time. The staff were wonderful and room and food as well. Shows also great.

Will be her on 10 nt. Bermuda run in August from Ft. Lauderdale.

Give her a try....you will love it.

We were on her for 9 nts.- 5 +4 and had a wonderful time. The staff were wonderful and room and food as well. Shows also great.

Will be her on 10 nt. Bermuda run in August from Ft. Lauderdale.

Give her a try....you will love it.

Any chance you could post the cruise compasses from the 4 night? We are on her on June 19th for a graduation cruise and was wondering about the entertainment and scheduled activities. Also the order of the menus would be nice. We have heard good things about her and are looking forward to experiencing her first hand!

Has anyone sailed on Vision. Its kind of small, wondering how it will handle Atlantic Ocean going to Bermuda. Did you like this ship. I'm used to the big ships .

We were on Vision in March. She is a VERY good ship. RC would have you think that she is a small ship. She is not! She can handle her own in rough seas and on the open ocean. ;)

Off of Panama we hit some VERY rough seas and she did great! There were no major problems. Some people did get sea sick but most didn't. :p

We would love to sail on her again! :D

Just back today. Fantastic B2B cruise.....Great crew.....no complaints on food....refit like new ship. The Main Dining room is so nice and someone has really spent some time training the staff. Classy! Classy! We ate in Chops 2 times and the staff in the MR has it all over the waiter we had twice........BTW We had MTD.

One big change they did not reinstall the shampoo containers in the showers. Bring your own or ask your room steward for some.

One other change Diamond Plus might be interest if the Beach towel with blowup pillow was your gift preference......they have removed the Beach towel with the Blowup pillow that I really liked and had changed my gift preference to a regular woven beach towel. White with Blue C&A logo. I was told by head house keeper they changed distributors and could not get them any more. What ever!

Also no little toiletries for bath until 340 points say C&A on Vision. I had been trying to find out when this kicked in. That was my answer.

Go ahead and try the Vision you will like it. :-)

Edited by dealer9296