Allure-- a couple of suggestions

We found that the air conditioning in our room made our allergies act up. This was taken care of by taking a loratadine pill once a day and sleeping with our balcony door open at night. So bring some allergy meds with you if you tend to get allergies.

Another thing we brought aboard was a bottle of sugar free coffee mate. We ordered a pot of coffee and two cups from room service each morning and sat on our balcony. Nice way to start the day. Next time I will bring a table cloth. Tables are round about 30” diameter.

We also brought aboard a case of water. It came in handy for shore excursions. Just put a luggage tag on the case and drop it off with the porters with the rest of your luggage.

We tried to do that with a case of water on Freedom last year. The porter wouldn't take the water (had my 10.00 tip out already too). Water had luggage tag taped to it. So we took it back to the car as we didn't want to walk around with it.

We tried to do that with a case of water on Freedom last year. The porter wouldn't take the water (had my 10.00 tip out already too). Water had luggage tag taped to it. So we took it back to the car as we didn't want to walk around with it.

Same thing happened to us at Port Canaveral last year. I got the feeling that if the water had been packed in a duffel bag, they would have taken it.

We were on the Oasis last February out of Fort Lauderdale and the porter took our case of water. Will be on Navigator out of Galveston next year...anyone hear of any problems getting water on board in Galveston?

We found that the air conditioning in our room made our allergies act up. This was taken care of by taking a loratadine pill once a day and sleeping with our balcony door open at night. So bring some allergy meds with you if you tend to get allergies.

Another thing we brought aboard was a bottle of sugar free coffee mate. We ordered a pot of coffee and two cups from room service each morning and sat on our balcony. Nice way to start the day. Next time I will bring a table cloth. Tables are round about 30” diameter.

We also brought aboard a case of water. It came in handy for shore excursions. Just put a luggage tag on the case and drop it off with the porters with the rest of your luggage.

LOL...we do the same thing....sugar free coffee mate...pot of coffee on our balcony.....HEAVEN. :)

Tablecloth...hmmmmm, never thought of that..

Edited by champagne123
zzzz

CHAR, for the 3/23 Navigator cruise, I taped my case of water up really well w/ clear packing tape, put a luggage tag on top and the porter took it w/o batting an eye. I was anticipating possible problems since it was still Spring Break for some schools, but by the time we got to our cabin, the water was there waiting for us. It took hours for the rest of our luggage to arrive.