Location of vista digital workshop

solocanadian

Where is the digital workshop on the vista ships? I'm having trouble finding it.:rolleyes:

On our Zuiderdam cruise (Vista class) it was on deck 2 starboard side aft. One of these 2 little rooms, sorry can't recall specifically which one (not labeled on deck plans):

20gmnnm.jpg

Edited by Shmoo here

On our Zuiderdam cruise (Vista class) it was on deck 2 starboard side aft. One of these 2 little rooms, sorry can't recall specifically which one (not labeled on deck plans):

20gmnnm.jpg

Are you sure about that? What you've circled is part of the Explorers Lounge. It's hard for me to believe they'd use a revenue-producing space rather than one of the Hudson/Half Moon/Stuyvesant rooms on deck 3.

Are you sure about that? What you've circled is part of the Explorers Lounge. It's hard for me to believe they'd use a revenue-producing space rather than one of the Hudson/Half Moon/Stuyvesant rooms on deck 3.

I'm willing to bet it is one of the old small meeting rooms on Deck 3. Thanks for your input.

Yes. Our daily paper says Deck 2 aft for the digital workshop. And I recall seeing the sign for it as we went to dinner. I think it's the smaller room closer to the restrooms there.