Okay All You Voyager Class Experts - I Need Your Help With Cabin Selection!!!

LEtue

I'm hoping some you expert cruisers will be able to help me figure out my best option. It seems RCI was busy assigning cabins this weekend for our Navigator Thanksgiving cruise and I don't like where I ended up. I have never sailed on a Voyager class ship so I'm having trouble identifying open spaces on the deck plans.

If you have stayed in one of these cabins (or somewhere close by) I would love to have your advise or hear your opinion on where to move. Thanks in advance!!!

Currently booked in: 7529

Only Other Options: 8231 or 7657

Your situation is not clear to me. Did you book a guarantee? If so, you are basically stuck with whatever RC has assigned to you. If you DIDN'T book a guarantee, why are you surprised or dissatisfied with the cabin that you selected?

Please clarify.

Carol

Your situation is not clear to me. Did you book a guarantee? If so, you are basically stuck with whatever RC has assigned to you. If you DIDN'T book a guarantee, why are you surprised or dissatisfied with the cabin that you selected? Carol

Yes, I booked as a guarantee and no I am not "stuck" with the cabin I am assigned in. The TA has been given a block of cabin numbers....

I am not surprised - just trying to relocate from the cluster of quad cabins before other options are gone. Very seldom do I book a guarantee but this was a late decision to join friends and the group only had guarantees available.

When I look at the deck plans, and see the three cabins you listed, I don't see any problem, advantages or disadvantages to any of the locations. What don't you like about yours? If your issue is having too many kids in the cabins nearby, I guess that it looks like the one on Deck 8 has the fewest triples or quads out of the cabins nearest to the one that you listed. I doubt that this will make a major impact, but if that matters to you, switch to that one.

Archived