Just booked dining and entertainment

ksg

Also had trouble and got the book on board but then down below it had the shows so I could book. There is always a back door so I tried from my reservation I tried from the top it clicked anything you could click on. When you get that message wait and try again. I tried midnight to 3 am only got 2 tried first thing in morning and I did better.

Good luck

Had all my dining and entertainment booked this morning. This afternoon they are all gone like I never reserved them. Always print a copy of everything, but I was already late for work so figured I would do it when I got home. Hope they show up again tomorrow!

Same here, unfortunately, even with a copy, they couldn't get the times again for me. 2 people have one time / 2 people have a different tiime on 5 out of 10 days. Fingers crossed all this non-sense is due to it not actually being May 15th yet.

I can book dining but no entertainment. In addition, there is no where to indicate that we want to share a table. So i called and was told that we would have to go to the restaurants individually and tell them that we want to share. I was very polite but said that is not why we go on vacation and if it turns out that we cant indicate we want to share a table before final payment, we will cancel our quantim cruise and anthem cruise. She took our name and reservation number and i was very polite but we love meeting new people at dinner. It is a much enjoyed part of our cruising experience. How very disapointing.

I can book dining but no entertainment. In addition, there is no where to indicate that we want to share a table. So i called and was told that we would have to go to the restaurants individually and tell them that we want to share. I was very polite but said that is not why we go on vacation and if it turns out that we cant indicate we want to share a table before final payment, we will cancel our quantim cruise and anthem cruise. She took our name and reservation number and i was very polite but we love meeting new people at dinner. It is a much enjoyed part of our cruising experience. How very disapointing.

When we booked our dining reservations we were told that they had not yet worked out how the seating would be done. The best we could do was in our cruise preferences stating the size dining table we preferred. I agree, dinner is a social hour and to not have that choice does leave us a bit concerned.

Edited by JMG

When we booked our dining reservations we were told that they had not yet worked out how the seating would be done. The best we could do was in our cruise preferences stating the size dining table we preferred. I agree, dinner is a social hour and to not have that choice does leave us a bit concerned.

Thank you for that info. I didnt realize that I could note that undercruise preferences.

Entertainment Reservations - Royal says NO

I see here that people are making entertainment reservations. On my cruise planner it says I can not, but others are. When I called RCI they told me you CAN NOT make reservations for entertainment on the Qauntum, you can only do that on the Oasis and the Allure. I told them people on cruise critic said they were making them on line for the Quantum. She said, and I qoute "people lie".

I called back 2 more times, and both agents said that you can not make entertainment reservations for the Quantum on line.

Can someone who made reservations, please help me with this??

Entertainment Reservations - Royal says NO

I see here that people are making entertainment reservations. On my cruise planner it says I can not, but others are. When I called RCI they told me you CAN NOT make reservations for entertainment on the Qauntum, you can only do that on the Oasis and the Allure. I told them people on cruise critic said they were making them on line for the Quantum. She said, and I qoute "people lie".

I called back 2 more times, and both agents said that you can not make entertainment reservations for the Quantum on line.

Can someone who made reservations, please help me with this??

I was able to make reservations around 2-3 am for dinner and entertainment. Also, I am not a liar...lol. We are reserved for Mamma Mia and Entertainer.

I just tried to book using my iPad and it seemed a little quicker, but now it is asking me for my credit card information for a zero balance.

Actually no credit card is required, just click submit and it will save it, but your balance will be zero. You only need your credit card when booking specialty restaurants.

Actually no credit card is required, just click submit and it will save it, but your balance will be zero. You only need your credit card when booking specialty restaurants.

Yes, when I made some reservations yesterday, I didn't put in any credit card information. When I tried tonight on my iPad I couldn't reserve the time without entering credit card information. It said balance due was 0.00, but I still needed to enter my cc. There was no way to proceed without entering the information. The reservation stayed in my cart, but when I went to check it on my computer the time was no longer available.

Now, I can't even get on, so it doesn't matter. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better.

Pre-Cruise Reservations are now not open? It says "Check back Later"... do we think that is at midnight EST or Pacific? I can't stay up all night. This is the third time I have tried to make dining reservations. We have a large party so I'm nervous about getting decent times.

Is anyone able to get on now and make reservations or are everyone's pages saying "not available" for dining/entertainment reservations?

just checked. i got in and much faster but no new times maybe later. Its funny i am on 12-12 and can get 6:45 7:15 7:30 and then 9:00 every night and other people are getting different times but nobody is getting all the times. I guess those preselected took the good times or do you think they are keeping the good times for later people or on board?

just checked. i got in and much faster but no new times maybe later. Its funny i am on 12-12 and can get 6:45 7:15 7:30 and then 9:00 every night and other people are getting different times but nobody is getting all the times. I guess those preselected took the good times or do you think they are keeping the good times for later people or on board?

I'm on 12-27 and wondered if it was because of how large our party is? Just frustrating on port days to only have the option of 5:45 or almost 9:00 and with two toddlers- 9:00 isn't going to work. I'm jealous of the 6:45... :)

I feel the same way on port day first reservation I could get was 6:45. I know they said the windjammer was going to be better and maybe more people will opt for that and doing a walk up at a restaurant will be easy. I hope they have an easy way to let them know you have changed your mind at the last minute so they are not holding your table for you and somebody else can use it. I wanted to leave the 2 ports days with nothing but it was the ONLY day silk would fit in with the shows and I really want to try it. Maybe things will be better in the morning although I doubt it. Hope yours works out. If it didn't have bumper cars I would say forget the whole thing.

It's 1:57am and it's the same crap. Can't see/make entertainment reservations and the same limited time slots for dining. Most availability seems to be no earlier than 6:45pm for American Icon and even worse for Jamie's. I guess those so called "few" individuals that were in the beta test exhausted all of the decent time-slots.

It's 6:08am on the magic date, no changes. There's another thread on the Quantum in which Paxs have been calling RCL to make entertainment reservation and have been told no. Paxs have objected and told agents that they've read on CC board that many have been able to reserve. RCL agents have responded that those indviduals are lying--Imagine that!

I got in to attempt to make reservations for Coastal that I lost when our reservation was linked after to another family. System tells me no go as I don't qualify, as I don't have a suite so another call will need to be made.

Program was marginally quicker.

Oddly enough is that not all of my 12 days are showing. Day 3, Day 11 and 12 of my 12 night cruise are missing from drop down. I guess my 12 night cruise was downgraded to an 8 night. I wonder if RC is going to dump me on an island and pick me up later?

Sheal

I am unable to book. Circle thing keeps going around and around.

It's annoying. They kept saying May 15th it would be ready.

I would call but the reps are having just as many problems.

It really is perplexing that this huge company cannot operate a website properly.

3 of the reservations that I made late last night aren't showing and I can't get past the spinning thingy. I've been on hold on the phone for over 15 minutes now. This is ridiculous. I have so many better things that I could be doing right now.

Yep, all I am getting is a circle. I have 5 or 6 reservations, but many are too late for my family. I was hoping it would be different this morning. I guess we will be eating at the Windjammer or Two70 a lot.

Oh, and I can't even make reservations for the 7th night, it isn't even an option.

Edited by ktmo