Promotional Credit

jjgreg113

Hi. I booked a cruise during the 3 for 3 offer that was out in Feb. I was supposed to have a 200 dollar excursion credit. Would I see that on my Cruise Personalizer? I do not see it and want to make sure it will be applied. Or is this something that I won't be able to see until I get on the ship???

Thanks

We booked under the same promo and if you click on the Payments and Credits link at the top of your personalizer you should see it listed as Shore Excursion Credit.

If the OP booked through a TA then they won't have access to the payments/credits area.

If the OP booked through a TA then they won't have access to the payments/credits area.

I booked through a TA and have access to this area just fine. It also shows the TA OBC that was applied to my account.

It will also show the Shareholder OBC after it is applied. It is the same for everyone.

Even if you book with a TA, like I do, you can now see all OBC. Once in the personalizer, just click on the "Payments & Credits" tab. It should look something like this. I booked under that promotion also.

Onboard Credits for this Booking Credits are in U.S. Dollars (USD)

Onboard Sales Promotion $25.00 $25.00

Shore Excursion Credit $100.00 $100.00

Shareholders Benefits $100.00 $100.00

Total Onboard Credits $225.00 $225.00

My 3 for free credits show up under My Princess, Payment and Credits tab. We see the Onboard Sales Promo credit, the Shore Excursion Credit, and the T.A.'s Credit there. We did book through a T.A. When we send in the Carnival Stockholder Credit request that will also show up on this site. What doesn't show is the free specialty dining. For that you will receive a card in your cabin once you board.

Speaking of the card one gets in their cabin for the dining credit for that promo ..... on a recent cruise, when we looked at our card, it said the credit was given to us by our travel agent!! Most confusing, since it definitely was NOT a gift from our TA! She had given us a different gift of a balcony breakfast, and there was also a card for that.

I do wish Princess would have indicated correctly that it was a "gift" from PCL, since it was part of THEIR "3 for free" pormo. We even checked at the PSD, trying to verify it's source, and were again told it was from our TA.

As a result, we believed that we had 2 specialty dining restautant "gifts" and tried to utilize both of them, only to be told after the 2nd dinner, by the restaurant staff, that we did NOT have a credit for it. Of course, the $25 apiece charge that we had to pay was not a problem, but it left us feeling a little embarrassed when the restaurant manager came to our table in the crowded restaurant to explain that there was no credit and we would have to put the charges on our shipboard accounts.

I only have some of the OBC showing. I just checked my receipt from the travel agency and there is only one of the two credits listed on the cruise Personalizer from them. I think that I remember that they originally told me that it wasn't going to show up until I get on the ship. But why is that? Should I bring my receipt to prove that I am owed an additional amount? Will there be a problem if it is not listed on the cruise Personalizer? it would be good to take care of this before the cruise so I can start enjoying it once onboard instead of "fighting" for my rightful credits.

Nobody said anything about payments, but the credit section works for everyone.

My point was the payment section is not available as you cannot make one if booked through a TA.

Thank you.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Even if you book with a TA, like I do, you can now see all OBC. Once in the personalizer, just click on the "Payments & Credits" tab. It should look something like this. I booked under that promotion also.

Onboard Credits for this Booking Credits are in U.S. Dollars (USD)

Onboard Sales Promotion $25.00 $25.00

Shore Excursion Credit $100.00 $100.00

Shareholders Benefits $100.00 $100.00

Total Onboard Credits $225.00 $225.00

Thanks, yes I realize you can see OBC's.