Room Safe Key Question

GAPinkLady

You certainly do but in this example by not following Carnival's recommendation to not use your room key for the safe you are using guest services for what you want, not what you need. See the difference? :)

So if you can show me where Carnival makes that recommendation in writing then I would certainly take it under advisement (and a recommendation is just that, it's not something that has to be followed like a rule or regulation).

So if you can show me where Carnival makes that recommendation in writing then I would certainly take it under advisement (and a recommendation is just that, it's not something that has to be followed like a rule or regulation).

I remember seeing it. I think it may be on the instructions on the front of the safe. However I use my sail and sign card anyway for the convenience . I like the ships with the key pad safes. Only one I've been on that had them was the fantasy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by kybluecruiser

It is written on the list of instructions on the safes you have been using on their ships.

Edited by sanmarcosman

I remember seeing it. I think it may be on the instructions on the front of the safe. However I use my sail and sign card anyway for the convenience . I like the ships with the key pad safes. Only one I've been on that had them was the fantasy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It is written on the list of instructions on the safes you have been using on their ships.

I'll make a point to look next time (like, on Saturday:)).

We do the same thing.

Plenty of hidey holes in the room to hide the key to the safe so each of us has access at any time.

And your cabin steward has nooo idea where ALL those hidey-holes are, right?

Have you considered that your cabin steward merely lends you his cabin for a week?

That's HIS cabin: he knows it inside out -for the last 6 months of his contract!

Yes the Dream safes are keypads.

On ships with swipers on the safes, I just use a loyalty card from my local grocery store. Then it is hidden in the bible in the desk drawer so my roommate aka: my mom... lol can find it.

Very rarely do I get in the safe once I put stuff in there. Just on port days to get out my wallet.