Big Differences between Enchantment & Brilliance?

Hi- We were on the Enchantment this year and are on the Brilliance next.

(Loved the Enchantment.)

What are the major differences? Thanks.

Brilliance has several things that Enchantment does not: glass elevators with a view to the outside, kiddie water slide, self-leveling pool tables, outdoor Windjammer seating, more specialty restaurants.

Enchantment has bungee trampolines.

Bob hit the highlights very well. We loved Enchantment as well, have sailed her twice. Brilliance is also great. We love the outdoor WJ seating and I like the Solarium a bit better. All the glass around the ship is nice and we liked the Spa better on Brilliance, especially the huge hot-tub which was never crowded.

Bob hit the highlights very well. We loved Enchantment as well, have sailed her twice. Brilliance is also great. We love the outdoor WJ seating and I like the Solarium a bit better. All the glass around the ship is nice and we liked the Spa better on Brilliance, especially the huge hot-tub which was never crowded.

That's a good point that I missed, the spa and fitness center are much better on Brilliance. :)

The pool deck on Enchantment is huge and it is small on Brilliance. The pool deck/laying out space is the main reason I don't like Radiance class ships. There's just not enough outdoor space for Caribbean sailings IMO.

Other than that, Radiance class ships kind of remind me of a newer, better version of Vision class ships.